Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhm, ffs Kurt. My Lord!

4 turnovers by Kurt in one half. WOW.

Not to mention a stupid grounding penalty that pushed a kick back further and got it blocked. Hell, he started the game throwing high as well.

Whatever it was he fixed from his New York days he just caught again, in a bad way.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
The has to be a record...6 to's lost in 1 half!? Seriously I am numb...I never would have expected this even in the worst of the worst season's of Cardinals past..This has to be some sort of bad joke...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have some bad news, Cards Campos just killed himself.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want to see Leinart!

Let Warner get the crap knocked out of him. He got us to this point , let him clean up his own crap.

God, I want to effen swear so effen bad.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice. Everone blaming Warner (which he sucks today) no one will ever question the great Wheezerhut who's coaches have not called 1 play correctly on offense or defense the entire game.

Dave Mac (Whiz) has you all fooled again!!!

Teams like the Eagles have less talent that the cards but dont get embarressed like this. WHY? COACHING!

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously... statue-esque out there in the pocket... KURT!!!! Youre pocket isnt going to protect perfectly on every effin call... Move your ass!!

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
and how about Leinart now most likely going in to a game like this? I would tell Whis thanks but no thanks you go in and clean up this mess.

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
I can't blame Mr. "NONCHALANT" Warner for all the problems. Levi Brown has given up 3 sacks and 4 pressures. Or is this one of the "fixed games of the week" in the NFL, sure looks like it.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Add another to the long list of dubious distinctions for the Cardinals. The Jets just set a franchise record for most points in one quarter.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
34 points in one quarter for the Jets....THIRTY FOUR points in ONE quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!?!?!?!

Diggity

Registered
Reaction score
Embarrassing. I am Embarrassed to be a Cardinals fan today. Do they have turbo clock in Pro-Football? Wow!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why in the world are they even throwing with 10 seconds left? Who the f**k thought that was a good idea to close the half?

I honestly wonder if Whiz just wanted to see if Kurt had lost it or not and decided to see if he could run one play without a turnover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05