Cards Lions Game Thread

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
as this is one of the games I'm going to, here's hoping it's at least entertaining - anyone have any idea why they were talking about keeping the roof closed due to potential rain and other incliment weather - i read this a couple days ago in the republic and it gave me a big WTF

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
as this is one of the games I'm going to, here's hoping it's at least entertaining - anyone have any idea why they were talking about keeping the roof closed due to potential rain and other incliment weather - i read this a couple days ago in the republic and it gave me a big WTF

The Cards OL is in charge of openeing the roof and since they cannot open holes for anyone, the roof must remain closed.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Matt squats too low because of Leckey. They showed it last week and it looked sketchy. Might have contributed in that trip.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
so the cards clearly can run the ball, but yet the great mike Kruzcheik or WETF his name is throws 6 straight.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We could see more punts than points scored today. Wonder if that has ever happened before.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Why in the world are Matt's passes so high recently? It seems that every throw he makes goes over the head of the receiver or just plain sails out of his hands. When a WR does make a catch, it's because they were able to jump 3 feet in the air. He has NOT been an accurate QB of late....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05