Cards Lions Game Thread

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
So what do we do after Edge had two big runs?

Hand him again for 1 yrd...

Smart play calling ;)

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happened to Kevin Jones? Is he coming back?

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Can someone explain why after the flea flicker we went to a tv timeout? Did someone call timeout? Why after we have a huge play all of a sudden does the game stop and kill momentum?

bratwurst

Reaction score
I haven't read the thread, just logged on to bitch about the comercial break. But its nice to see bump and run by Rolle for once.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice TD, I forget who labeled BJ "skillet hands" on this board, but I just can't help laughing about that to myself everytime I see BJ on tv.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Can someone explain why after the flea flicker we went to a tv timeout? Did someone call timeout? Why after we have a huge play all of a sudden does the game stop and kill momentum?
There was huddling by the officials since Fitz was out of bounds when he caught the ball... one official called it incomplete, out of bounds while head official called it a "forced out" which is not reviewable. That stopped the game.

bratwurst

Reaction score
There was huddling by the officials since Fitz was out of bounds when he caught the ball... one official called it incomplete, out of bounds while head official called it a "forced out" which is not reviewable. That stopped the game.

Yeah but they showed that on tv, then the official says "the play will not be reviewed, first down." next thing you know, we're watching commercials.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Oh ****... Lions have their 4th string RB in .... look out for a 100 yrd game???