Supporting Member
Reaction score
And there's Gandy.

Our tackles suck

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked like Morey was uncovered for a TD there?

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Trap game got them. They did not prepare for abattle today on either side of the ball. They are all to blame. T E A M L O S S.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks Kurt my fantasy team was getting too many points, throw another pick

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet..6 turnovers

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
wowo Warner has 6 turnovers!!!! This could be the end of Warner next week is HUGGGGEEE NOW....Because unbelievable but Warner now has matched Delhommes turnovers from last years game. 6!!!!! And we know what happened to DElhomme after that game....he has no zip on the ball anymore...

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trap game got them. They did not prepare for abattle today on either side of the ball. They are all to blame. T E A M L O S S.
I think they prepared, they just didn't bring it today. The hustle and intensity they showed last Sunday just wasn't there. I think the Panthers overwhelmed them at they were unable to recover.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score

How they lost those is hard to take. They play mistake free or close to it then its a different story. Its one thing to get beat but to just implode is hard to accept.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we ran the same damn 10 plays the entire game. The play calling was horrible again today. Even when Warner had time there was nobody open down field which means Carolina was able to pick up the patterns.

That to me means that Whiz isn't getting creative enough in his play calling. It was horrible. How else to you explain this Big Play offense with no big plays.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05