Cards Panthers 2009 Game Thread

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I agree and I blame Whis. His play calling is horrible. He says teams have taken our deep ball game away. OK then how does he explain the Saints 6000 yds of passing. Gee you think they set their defense to stop Brees??? I mean he has to push the ball down the field....And if Warner cant throw it he needs to sit till he is 100%. Wanre has the worst looks on his face during games.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Cut him he never ever ever makes a play. Urban is Terrible..he is robbing the Cards orginazation. Mther &^ never hangs on to the ball....he always boobles it. I can name atleast 5 games where he has done that.
I've been saying it for 2 years now. Might as well cut Doucet while they're at it. If he can't beat out Urban by now he isn't worth keeping either. Hell, he can't even dress for a game. Totally worthless. Both of them.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the games where having no outside speed just kills us.

Breaston is the fastest guy but he's not 100%. We just have a hard time scoring quickly with the lack of speed.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have said it since the 2nd quarter. The Cards are going to win this game. If not for skillet hands this is a one possession game.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
We need a turnover badly. They can't allow them to eat up much more time.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why isnt Doucet playing??? I mean he is got to be 20 times better than Urban...The guy has yet to make a meaningful catch for us. I mean there is no way he has ever called home and said "Hey Dad you see that catch I made today?"

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't Stewart go out of bounds on that play?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kurt had to be down

It's close, not sure it's going to be conclusive enough to overrule.

Kurt has to throw that ball away he had time, can't hold it forever.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Clearing throwing it away is not in Warner's plans.. Because a sack/fumble is ALWAYS better.

Idiot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats awful close, could come down to a split second

Yep I think it's not a fumble but they won't overturn it because it has to be conclusive.

Just my guess.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
NFL.com says it was upheld, is there really that big of a delay witht he broadcast?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I like Warner but you can really argue both sides of the fence with him. When he is on...He might be the best passer in the history of the NFL...but when he is bad...he might be the worst of all time. He is so Jekyl and Hyde...It is ashame too...If he had an Offensive line like New England or Indy he would be top 5 of all time.......But when he doesn't he makes poor decisions.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
That is definitely the ball game, no more timeouts, clock is ticking and almost in field goal range already