Cards Pussycats Game Thread 2008

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree great call, but bad personnel choice for that play.

I get the feeling that Whisenhunt doesn't trust Rackers much anymore. Am I the only one with that feeling?

I dont think it has anything to do with trust. He let him kick it the first time and he made it. But a perfect time to call a fake after a freexe IMO. While it was a perfect time it was still the wrong call.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Im sorry.. it was a bad bad playcall..

Road game.. defensive battle.. you definately take the points right there and go into hafltime up 13-3 (two possessions)

Tumane is so slow, and it was like a 4th and 14.. that's hard to pick up with a punter throwing, and a slow TE

Once again, Whisenhunt getting too cute with the special teams

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would much rather disagree about a play that that one, than one at the end of the game that cost us the game like in Washington. Life feels pretty good right now.

I agree. There was way more good than bad in that half. I'm pretty happy to be up 10-3. If we keep Smith in check in the 2nd half, and continue to take care of the ball, our chances will be good to pull of a W.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
watch it again, horrible throw.

yet another reason i will never understand having a punter as holder. why not the backup qb? much greater chance of success then. (though i'd still say it was a bad play call).

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
That would have been a great call with 4 or 5 yards to get for a first down, but not 16, especially with the players involved.

The Cards are playing well, and have the lead, which is what any of us would have asked for, but they sure have missed some opportunities to open up a wider lead.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They just said that the Cards have NEVER led on the road. I think she meant this year.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice deep throw. Lets score 14 real quick and put it out of reach quick.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GREAT drive!!!!!

Now, it's time for the D to send a message to the Panthers that this will not be their day.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Love That Guy Too!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hightower has excellent vision. Great asset for any RB. He will be successful in this offense for years to come.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alright Hightower way to bounc off the oline like that for the td looked like a Marion Barber td run :) wow 14 pt lead who would have thought

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
That was a great drive. The Cards have to be one of the best halftime adjustment teams in the league. We seem to always come out strong in third quarters.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Carolina is living and dying with the blitz. They may get their often, but Kurt has made them pay for the most part. Honestly, with this team, I wouldn't mind if they threw nearly every play. :)

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Alright Hightower way to bounc off the oline like that for the td looked like a Marion Barber td run :) wow 14 pt lead who would have thought

Punctuation, dude. At least one per post.

Also, great drive. According to the Fox pre-game analysts, the Cardinals shouldn't even have showed up for this game. Hmm.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Punctuation, dude. At least one per post.

Also, great drive. According to the Fox pre-game analysts, the Cardinals shouldn't even have showed up for this game. Hmm.

they are looking that way on this drive dont you think i really thing they look bad on this drive punctuation is overrated

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we are in for a second half shootout.