Cards Saints Game Thread

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Why didn't we call a TO and save the extra 10 seconds? Could have used another play to get a closer FG try....

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Now.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rack 'em up!!!! ..... er.... wait...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
why does whiz even attempt FGs anymore??? more importantly, why do any of you pay any attention to K-9--oops I mean swd???

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Damn you, Whiz! What a terrible call.

Renz. You dont have an answer or admiting your wrong? Running game kicking butt. A full 3 minutes on the clock. Nickel/Dime like defense on the other side and the call is for a long pass which ends as an INT. Your saying good call bad qb correct? Ill start a poll lets see who's right.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why didn't we call a TO and save the extra 10 seconds? Could have used another play to get a closer FG try....

Because we would've had no timeouts left. You couldn't know for sure that Breaston was going to get out of bounds on the next play.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we aren't winning right now, so he would have missed no matter where he was kicking from.

It was wide right all the way. Not way wide, but that ball had no draw to it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man we have killed ourselfs this game to many dumb mistaks ugh this is bad :(. But hey to only be down 7 at this point is ok

cardfan

Registered
Reaction score
Tidbits

Tidbits

Edgerrin James has now gone over 1,000 yards rushing for a second straight year, and while it hasn't been spectacular, he is the first Card to have back-to-back seasons of 1,000 yards since Ottis Anderson did it in 1983 and 1984.

Also, Kurt Warner has 20 TD passes, the first Cards to have that number since Neil Lomax in 1988. That is pretty shocking. To think, for instance, that Jake Plummer never threw for 20 in a season, I never would have guessed.

Posted on December 16th at 11:58 AM | Permalink

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Whisenhunt's play calling is terrible. When the Cards are going up & down the field, running the ball, throwing at will, he just changes everything in mid stream. I don't get it. Trick plays just don't work ver often. Warner is luckey he wasn't picked a couple of times.