Cards Texans 2009 Game Thread

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
As bad as the kick return coverage was, with this defense the Texans would have gone down the field no matter how far it was.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In the end.

This game is pretty freakin good. Don't you guys agree?
No. This was a Super Bowl team that remained largely intact and has huge glaring holes this year that unless they fix, despite if they win today will have a hard time winning more than 5 games this season.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Un Fricken Believable They Had A False Start On A Basic Run Out The Clock Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Un Fricken Believable They Had A False Start On A Basic Run Out The Clock Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was worried about them even getting the ball out of the endzone.

Thank you Texans for running the ball at the end. Idiots.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
DRC and DD's celebrations are exactly what is wrong with this team. DRC doing his dumb highstepping to the endzone and DD's celebrations after stopping the Texans are a huge problem. This D has been schooled all year long. They had a 21-0 lead to work with, got lucky with one turnover and they are jumping around and celebrating like they have something to be proud of. Grow up. The D sucks, they have no reason at all to celebrate, especially DRC. You made the damn play you were supposed to and got payed to make and have played awful so far this year.

b0ng

Reaction score
No. This was a Super Bowl team that remained largely intact and has huge glaring holes this year that unless they fix, despite if they win today will have a hard time winning more than 5 games this season.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Whatever you say then. See you in four years AZ :p

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
DRC and DD's celebrations are exactly what is wrong with this team. DRC doing his dumb highstepping to the endzone and DD's celebrations after stopping the Texans are a huge problem. This D has been schooled all year long. They had a 21-0 lead to work with, got lucky with one turnover and they are jumping around and celebrating like they have something to be proud of. Grow up. The D sucks, they have no reason at all to celebrate, especially DRC. You made the damn play you were supposed to and got payedto make and played awful so far this year.

Did the offense even produce a first down in the 2nd half? Their being totally inept sure didn't help any.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
WTH happened? I know they won, but only gained 25 yards in the entire second half?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I think that this is the worst I've felt after a Cardinals' WIN ever.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
DRC and DD's celebrations are exactly what is wrong with this team. DRC doing his dumb highstepping to the endzone and DD's celebrations after stopping the Texans are a huge problem. This D has been schooled all year long. They had a 21-0 lead to work with, got lucky with one turnover and they are jumping around and celebrating like they have something to be proud of. Grow up. The D sucks, they have no reason at all to celebrate, especially DRC. You made the damn play you were supposed to and got payed to make and have played awful so far this year.

I agree with your assessment of DRC's shennanigans, but DD was celebrating a game winning stop on 4th and a foot. I got no problem with that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05