Cards Texans 2009 Game Thread

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Screw this team...If they lose this game....They lose me which I am not the ultimate fan but I have been behind this team for 35 years....I cant stand this...1 thing is to lose when we suck...but to goto the SuperBowl and then play like we did when we had Tom Tupa at QB....UNACCEPTABLE....Sad thing is...>Whiz has 5 years with the SUperbowl appearance and he deserves 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimicron

Rookie
Reaction score
What great adjustments during half time, Whiz...

This right here says it all.

The Texans obviously made several changes. Why don't we seem to ever make ANY adjustments after halftime?

Whis, you remember that guy who was our OC last year? He made adjustments during halftime. You can NOT expect the opfor to just go, "What? We are playing against Coach Whis? We surrender!" Make some adjustments. Cut Beanie loose and let the man run on offense!

And THANK YOU DRC!!!!!!!!

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
So, who still wants to bench DRC? That's why I stuck up for this kid, straight baller.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not just Stout. There were several burying Warner and writing his epitaph. He never ceases to amaze. Just give him some time to get the ball to Fitz. That is all that is needed. He has done a great job of throwing the ball around to different receivers. Just keep him heathy.

Way to go Rats. Since you posted this Warner is something like 4-12 with one sack and the Cards have zero first downs.

I told you guys over and over to quit writing positive things about Kurt.

:D

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I hate our special teams sooooooooo much.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the defense needs to make 1 more stop this game isnt over....Sad thing is...Our offense looks horrible again.....So now what do we do? I mean 300 yards at halftime and like 25 since....

b0ng

Reaction score
In the end.

This game is pretty freakin good. Don't you guys agree?

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Way to go Rats. Since you posted this Warner is something like 4-12 with one sack and the Cards have zero first downs.

I told you guys over and over to quit writing positive things about Kurt.

:D

Yeah....that SOB is washed up...he needs to get the walker out and learn how to hand the ball off more. He blows!!! hows that???:) For real thou this D blows....this team is mediocre at best.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05