Cards Texans 2009 Game Thread

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards_Campos you are correct! This offensive coaching staff sucks! Whiz just cannot make any changes at half time.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OMG 2nd and 20 and 2 basic passes and poof first down. If they lose this.....Family time...and trust me I love the Cardinals...But until they make the RIGHT changes ....Warner, FItz and crew are going to be wasting away here....And then Fitz will leave...and the Cards will be the same ol Cards....Sad really....especially after last season. AMazing how a team cant build on so much momentum you could fly a rocket to the moon on it and yet we cant beat a mediocre team with a 21 point lead.

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Some things never change. I knew we would make this game interesting at halftime, it's like watching the freaking Suns. God forbid a 21-0 lead could be comfortable, hell no. Not with this gutless group on defense. This D will wallow in utter mediocrity until we get a pass rush we can't even get pressure bringing all kinds of heat with a blitz.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This 2nd half defense is pathetic. We can't even get our base package down

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Zero pressure and zero coverage. SMH.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
well 21-21 its over...1st team to blow a 21 point lead in 3 years....Congrats Cards.....Way to lose the fans respect of the league and basically any resemblance of an NFL team or orginization. Sad.....lucky to have 45000 next home game.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Disgusting. Way to be outcoached again Wiz. I think everyone on this organziation believed all the hype surrounding them from the coaching staff on down. I'm usually not one for booing the team I support, but those fans at UofP have every right to boo this team. They are pathetic. Guess they found out that despite last year they can not "turn it on" when they want to. They lose this game and this season is as good as done.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
OMG 2nd and 20 and 2 basic passes and poof first down. If they lose this.....Family time...and trust me I love the Cardinals...But until they make the RIGHT changes ....Warner, FItz and crew are going to be wasting away here....And then Fitz will leave...and the Cards will be the same ol Cards....Sad really....especially after last season. AMazing how a team cant build on so much momentum you could fly a rocket to the moon on it and yet we cant beat a mediocre team with a 21 point lead.

Its pitch and catch. Our pass rush is always a second late, and we only get any kind of pressure when we play man to man, and they haven't manned up well.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't think I've even seen Texas Tech throw the ball on 15 of 16 plays after getting up 21-0.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Disgusting. Way to be outcoached again Wiz. I think everyone on this organziation believed all the hype surrounding them from the coaching staff on down. I'm usually not one for booing the team I support, but those fans at UofP have every right to boo this team. They are pathetic. Guess they found out that despite last year they can not "turn it on" when they want to. They lose this game and this season is as good as done.

Oh gee...U think its over huh? Like I said the fumble would hurt...didnt expect this team to throw a 21 point lead away....But until Whiz is fired this team will always do this. Cowher would have knocked off heads after giving 14 up. Whiz is not half a man Cowher is. And I hope he reads this...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Every time I hear that false start #75 I have to laugh.

Gave up Leonard Davis and then passed on Adrian Peterson to draft Leonard Davis.

How Cardinal is that?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
GOD DAMNNNNN thorw the freakin ball down the field to the best receiver in the game...I mean Jesus if we are going to throw why all the 4 yd passes J Urban...what the hell...Get the ball to BOldin or Fitz,,,they cant cover the recevers!

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's a good thing hunting season gets started soon so I will have something to do instead of subjecting myself to this type of crap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05