Cards @ Texans - Official Game Thread

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
dinesh15 said:
All those people who wanted Navarre in are getting their wish...warner maybe old and he could be immobile, but he can read the defense as good as anyone in this league and THAT Navarre and Mcclown dont have and i doubt if they ever will....

Navarre and McCown should be gone next season.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Did NFL films need to get a bunch of tape of QB follies before the end of the season? Cause this is a gold mine of clips.

Its terrible when your team makes an INT, or a long pass, and I realize I've been sitting in the chair the whole time, completely motionless, with a poker face. Its not even worth getting excited about the plays, because they probably won't mean anything in the end.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Warner with one leg might be the best thing for us here.............lets face it, i aint really going to slow us down!!

the one this this has showed us is how good Warner is or how bad the rest are depending on which you look at it!

keep warner get shot of the rest!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NavyVet said:
Navarre sacked himself

No, the center sacked him. While getting abused by the Dlineman, and shoved down, his feet tripped Navarre's.

How can we expect sucky QBs to do anything when the Oline melts on contact like an ice cube hit with a flamethrower.

The whole team, outside of Boldin and Fitz, disgusts me. And Warner, I guess I'll add, but he isn't in here right now.

NavyVet

Registered
Reaction score
Well, let's at least get Racker the single season record

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I anybody really6 buying the "McCown has flu-like symptoms"? I mean while his play does make me sick to my stomach, if he was that bad, he would have been the 3rd QB.. he got yanked, not sick.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Did I mention that Navarre sucks? :D

(To be fair, he probably has had 0 reps all week. He is playing about how you'de expect)

So. How many tiemns have the CArdinals had QBs both 2nd and 3rd stringers with little to no reps come in the game and we make them look like Peyton Manning.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Shane H said:
So. How many tiemns have the CArdinals had QBs both 2nd and 3rd stringers with little to no reps come in the game and we make them look like Peyton Manning.
I don't remember us ever playing against a team's emergency QB. Do you?

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
English - This season is over, why not let Navarre get a few minutes playing so we can see if he is worth keeping around? Why risk injury to Warner? Besides we are going to need him against Indi when we cause a huge upset!!!!

:D
English on tour said:
Warner with one leg might be the best thing for us here.............lets face it, i aint really going to slow us down!!

the one this this has showed us is how good Warner is or how bad the rest are depending on which you look at it!

keep warner get shot of the rest!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardinalChris said:
I anybody really6 buying the "McCown has flu-like symptoms"? I mean while his play does make me sick to my stomach, if he was that bad, he would have been the 3rd QB.. he got yanked, not sick.

I believe it. He was keeled over on the sidelinnes grabbing his stomach and had to go into the locker room.

Your not going to get a player to go along with faking the flu. They want to play.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jttsaz said:
Vs. The Rams at home last year..

Yup. But the point is 2nd stringer get very few reps either.