Cards vs. 49ers predictions

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't even tell you how stoked I am to go to this game. Haven't really felt the "home-field" advantage that everyone's been talking about this tear. I wen tto two games last year - first game against the Niners that we won, but it seemed like everyone was still getting their "new stadium legs" if that makes any sense and the Detroit game last year which was just boring as hell and we were playing for nothing but hurting our draft chances. But now, I get to go a game this deep into the season that actually has playoff implications and could vault us into at worst a tie for the Wild-Card? Just awesome. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait!

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello cardinal fans! I'm back to give my prediction for sundays game. My how things have changed (for the worst in my case), I totally didn't expect this season to go down the way it is. Anyways here is my prediction..

Cards - 32

49ers - 9

Our defense will keep it close in the first half but will just lose hope (thanks offense). For you guys defensively it should be a career game for everyone, lots of turnovers and sacks with a bad blocking, and a tad of poor playcalling from incompetent coordinator should do it! I am hoping we get killed honestly, whatever it takes to get Mike Nolan out of San Francisco. Have fun destroying us! :bang:

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I am hoping we get killed honestly, whatever it takes to get Mike Nolan out of San Francisco. Have fun destroying us! :bang:
Most teams in your situation hope they get killed so that they can move up in the draft.....but you had to go and give your 1st round pick to the Patriots of all teams.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Most teams in your situation hope they get killed so that they can move up in the draft.....but you had to go and give your 1st round pick to the Patriots of all teams.

That is going to be so painful come draft day.
Especially when the Pats trade that pick for a handful of later round picks. :D

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score

Just one of many blunders this regime has made during their tenure.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Kurt Warner, QB, Arizona: Because he gets to play San Francisco, an opponent he always beats. Warner is 7-0 against the 49ers with 17 touchdowns and a passer rating of 101.2. Including the playoffs, when Warner has a passer rating of 100 or higher his teams are 29-3. :thumbup:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Niners score first, Cards turn it around and take a huge lead, but let the Niners back into it at the end. They hang on for the win though.

Cards 27
Niners 24

Bonus pick - Seattle loses on the road to the surging Rams, and lose their lead in the NFC West.

freebyrd

Reaction score
Niners score first, Cards turn it around and take a huge lead, but let the Niners back into it at the end. They hang on for the win though.

thats just about the way i see it bratwurst i see us winning by 4 though something like 27 to 23 forcing the niners to throw a handful of hail marys to the endzone as time expires just to take a few more years off my life

at about 4 pm pacific time i envision myself screaming "knock it down knock it down" at the television,
freebyrd

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 28
9ers 6

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
24-14 Cards....we have such a great opportunity to get in the playoffs this year. Better take advantage, starting tomorrow.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
THis is a tough game. Win and we should have, lose and its the same ol' Cards.
THere has to be a lunch bucket mentality established for the rest of the season and this is the game to do that.
THis team has to be grounded, confident and TOUGH to a FAULT.
I believe the talent is there to make and succeed in the playoffs.
That said we WILL dominate and win going away.

Edge and crew will control the clock and our D will have another stellar day.

Cards 38
Niners 17

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
27-13 Cardinals, but the Niners keep it close as the offense struggles early before exploding in the second half.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their defense is playing well as of late , but their offense id horrendous. I see us winning an ugly game with plenty to beeyatch about come Monday.

Cards 13
49ers 12

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Cards had better have figured out what's wrong with their running game-average of 2.3 ypc over the last 4 games. The 49ers still have a decent pass defense and if we can't run they could shut down the pass and we'd have the low scoring ugly game Slan predicts.

The Cards are 2-0 in games where I made no prediction of score so no numbers from me this week.