Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And 2nd...I love how SHane and people like you always go personal if I bash the coach. He isn't that good...and I am not the only one to think that. My be in the minority....But never make it personal...Until I get called names....after 1 posts.... I would love to see if you would do that in person?!?!? hmmmmm
lmao. Why is that always the go-to for people getting their feeling hurt on the internet

2 quick points:
1: Shane is a pretty big boy
2: threatening a cop... probably not the best use of your time...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not looking good, but it could be worse, Powell's fumble on the opening kick off, PP's fumble on the PR. The defense has to make Tannehill more uncomfortable or he'll eat us alive.

Yep the OL's are really the difference in this game. Theirs is giving Tannehill all day, ours isn't.

Kolb had time on the last drive and had us moving until the pick.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
That may be fine...but some don't like Whiz...it is an opinion....If he proves me wrong...I will say it. It isn't a personal attack against you are anyone who likes him. I just don't like his coaching. Simple as that.

We're 3-0 right now. We just beat the Patriots at home this year, our defense with the exception of this 1st half has been phenomenal. Kevin Kolb has been playing smarter, this team's complex has totally change since he took over the reigns. Honestly, what is there to complain about?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
2 scores down...defense has to step it up and make sure they don't score again.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lmao. Why is that always the go-to for people getting their feeling hurt on the internet

2 quick points:
I'm bigger than Shane is...I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT..WE TALKIN YOKED!!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yeah they weren't on the same play although I think the CB just cut off Fitz and Kolb didn't expect him to be there.

He was on a roll but again he was looking right for like the 4th pass in a row, nothing but right. I think eventually the CB decided to just guess and got it right.

Only one way to go & that's up!

I was waiting for this day, people are already questioning Kolb & ready to see Skelton again. :bang:

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep the OL's are really the difference in this game. Theirs is giving Tannehill all day, ours isn't.

Kolb had time on the last drive and had us moving until the pick.
apparently they hit his arm on the pick. I was too busy crying to notice, but that's what the analysts said

now we get a chance to see just how mature this young team is...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 scores down...defense has to step it up and make sure they don't score again.

I think it'll take more than that from the D. It looks like we're going to need a TD from the D and or the ST to win

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

2 quick points:

How did I threaten anyone?? I post 1 post that I think Whiz doesn't have us prepared. And that I think this is on WHiz. How is that an attack on anyone here? Please explain. Mitch and many others don't like him. I am that boat. Simple as that. I could care how big or who is a cop. Jesus could be here...If he likes Whiz...so what. It is an opinion.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I don't understand how Kolb can be so accurate and not throw interceptions most games, yet cant seem to get us into the end zone. Why is that?

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
hastheball.gif

:D

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg toler in now for gay. Peterson hurts knee

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the yardage totals are disgusting

Agreed....They have made us look horrible. And I wonder what happens in the media if we lose. I know most don't care. But all the love last week is going to be thrown out the window if we dont comeback.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
NO WAY, THESE GUYS ARE PULLING THESE PLAYS OUT OF THEIR ASS. WE ARE A SECOND OR A STEP AWAY EVERY PLAY.
Get a stop defense, get the ball.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Schofield applying great pressure oday. Only card doing it