Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I don't how we are going to come back with Kolb but Skelton might need to come in to work some magic

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Horton needs to rip this D in the lockerroom. Friggin RIP them, especially Gay.

Kolb and this offense better ring their friggin heads out. This is BS.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gay is having about as bad a game as you can. Not covering is bad enough but he can't tackle at all.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well it still a 2 possession game at half

106 throws without a pick. You knew it was coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup we got some more football to play, we spotting the Fins 10 points. Everything is nuts in this game so this might be the one where we pull the big halftime adjustments....:D It's gonna happen!!

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
This is UGLY and EXTREMELY BORING! Cards are getting dominated. Lets hope for a complete turn around after the half.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Troll? Bitch I've been a member since 2004. I'm not the troll that comes around when the Cardinals are losing bitching about Whisenhunt.

Have a nice rest when u get banned. But 2004 and 250 posts sounds to me u just like to argue with people. I am BY FAR not the only person who doesn't like Whiz.....And lets look.... We have won 2 games by inches and then we are getting blown out by the dolphins....so u tell me? Are the Cardinals really that good? I love the Cards but I think Whiz is not a good coach.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how 2-3 guys not performing can change a game.

Gay is awful, Massie has been abused, and we're down 13-0

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Any other time would have been better. That most likely won't be his last today.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. He's been on point will all of his other throws. Also, announcers indicated Kolb got hit in the arm on that pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Miami gets the ball back after the half. If they score I'm afraid we're done for the day. They are lifeless today in all phases of the game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking more and more this season the Cardinals should rotate QBs when necessary like pitchers in baseball when one goes cold. They do not have a consistent QB. It's just asking to much of the defense to win games.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yuck... terrible half.

Whiz (despite what some here baseless assert) is good at halftime adjustments, lets hope we come out with a new plan of attack.

Just about every break went Dolphins way, the quick whistle on the fumble, the quick whistle on the "sack", Peterson dropping that pick in the endzone... NOTHINS OVER! WE JUST NEED SOMETHING TO DRINK!