Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And 2nd...I love how SHane and people like you always go personal if I bash the coach. He isn't that good...and I am not the only one to think that. My be in the minority....But never make it personal...Until I get called names....after 1 posts.... I would love to see if you would do that in person?!?!? hmmmmm

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
miami get the ball first, lets hope this team doesn't roll over and give up

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Well, let's see how good of a team we have. Two scores down at half. Good teams find a way to come back...here we go :)
This is true.

Just to come back strong and make it a game would be nice to see at this point. Come on BIRD GANG!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. He's been on point will all of his other throws. Also, announcers indicated Kolb got hit in the arm on that pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they were talking about his last pick last year against the Ravens.

He was untouched on this pick he just didn't think the CB would get that position, just forced it in there.

He was staring right on every play it worked 3 times to Floyd but eventually he stared down Fitz too long and got picked

freebyrd

Reaction score
well this sucks and damn there are a lot of fin fans in our house today :mulli:

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
They are picking up every pressure we send and Gay has been brutal.

On the other side, the gameplan is horrendous to date. Massie needs help and how can we struggle to throw against this team? They are trash in the secondary.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on folks that half isn't on Kolb. Horrible protection and our D can't play much worse.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hope we run Williams more in the secong half, he was getting 4-5 yards on firstdowns, and then we'd pass under blitz pressure the rest of the way. Adjust and take over the nest. Hit the QB, blindside style, load it up. Pressure aint going to come up the middle with no 9-0. Get nasty. Kolb, get it together and get us some points. Our house, our year, it was a bad half. Heart check right here.

:newcards:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Have a nice rest when u get banned. But 2004 and 250 posts sounds to me u just like to argue with people. I am BY FAR not the only person who doesn't like Whiz.....And lets look.... We have won 2 games by inches and then we are getting blown out by the dolphins....so u tell me? Are the Cardinals really that good? I love the Cards but I think Whiz is not a good coach.

I lurk, I don't feel the need to post, is that okay with you? I only argue when asinine comments are made, example A being you. And to the mods, I apologize for calling names, it won't happen again.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Whiz better be telling them to go get their lunch money back.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else see the guy on the far left of their line jump early on the TD run?

My Directv online feed is a bit herky jerky but it sure looked to me like he started forward before the snap.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And 2nd...I love how SHane and people like you always go personal if I bash the coach. He isn't that good...and I am not the only one to think that. My be in the minority....But never make it personal...Until I get called names....after 1 posts.... I would love to see if you would do that in person?!?!? hmmmmm

yawn...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I hope we run Williams more in the secong half, he was getting 4-5 yards on firstdowns, and then we'd pass under blitz pressure the rest of the way. Adjust and take over the nest. Hit the QB, blindside style, load it up. Pressure aint going to come up the middle with no 9-0. Get nasty. Kolb, get it together and get us some points. Our house, our year, it was a bad half. Heart check right here.

Good point dawg..it is gut check time and good teams pull it together during times of adversity.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Dude it's the only time you post, honestly. I see you contribute nothing else to these threads except bashing on Whisenhunt, it's old news.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No they were talking about his last pick last year against the Ravens.

He was untouched on this pick he just didn't think the CB would get that position, just forced it in there.

He was staring right on every play it worked 3 times to Floyd but eventually he stared down Fitz too long and got picked

IMO I think it was a misread by both guys. Kolb threw a back shoulder fade & Fitz went up field wanting it thrown over the CB

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score

Too late to run the ball now with the lead Miami has and how good their offense has done of running clock. :bang:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I lurk, I don't feel the need to post, is that okay with you? I only argue when asinine comments are made, example A being you. And to the mods, I apologize for calling names, it won't happen again.

That may be fine...but some don't like Whiz...it is an opinion....If he proves me wrong...I will say it. It isn't a personal attack against you are anyone who likes him. I just don't like his coaching. Simple as that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO I think it was a misread by both guys. Kolb threw a back shoulder fade & Fitz went up field wanting it thrown over the CB

Yeah they weren't on the same play although I think the CB just cut off Fitz and Kolb didn't expect him to be there.

He was on a roll but again he was looking right for like the 4th pass in a row, nothing but right. I think eventually the CB decided to just guess and got it right.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Too late to run the ball now with the lead Miami has and how good their offense has done of running clock. :bang:

I think the opposite is true. Run the ball (effectively is the operative word here) to get a score on the board and give our D a rest so they canmake their move in the fourth q

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Not looking good, but it could be worse, Powell's fumble on the opening kick off, PP's fumble on the PR. The defense has to make Tannehill more uncomfortable or he'll eat us alive.