Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
lol

Per Elias Sports Bureau @azcardinals all-time record when trailing by 13+ points at half: 9-214-1 entering today (so now 10-214-1)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Cards held the Dolphins to 29 carries for 86 yds avg. 3.0 per carry/ Miami was avg. 175 yd per game on the ground.

Nice

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Adub is a beast. Int or no INT.

#Cards Adrian Wilson 10 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackles for loses, 2 QB hits, 3 Pass deflected, 1 forced fumble... #welcomeback.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Quentin Groves ‏@QuentinGroves
RT @AZCardinals Whisenhunt to @PaulCalvisi -> "The will to win is strong." #MIAvsAZ

Good quote. Very Yoda like

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
lol

Fitz on being 4-0 "It's an awesome feeling, it really is. You go around town & take your kids to school, eat at restaurants."

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It is funny how quiet Cards_Campos is when we score, but so vocal when we do something wrong. HMMMMM

lol ...I had to leave and pick up my daughter....watched the craziness from my phone on espn gamecast......the most improbable win I have ever seen.

How do u give up record sacks...Miami franchise record in total and by 1 person. Record recieving yards to Hartline. And we turn the ball over at the 2...and still win?!?!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like the football gods just paid the Cardinals back for all those early games in the NFC East where they out-played the Giants, Eagles, Redskins and Cowboys and lost.

That is exactly what I said post game. I cant count the number of times I saw us on the opposite end of a game like this. Better to win ugly than lose pretty.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what I said post game. I cant count the number of times I saw us on the opposite end of a game like this. Better to win ugly than lose pretty.

:thumbup:

Saw Fitz Rulz right after the game and we were both like "Whew !!" :D

:thud:

:newcards:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I texted my brother: "We had no business winning that game."

He texted back: "No 'crap.' That's a game you used to lose."

Me: "Exactly."

That game was stressful as hell, but it feels good to get the win.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Gotta admire the resiliency of the team.. came back once after a horrible first half, then came back again and a 2-play swing totally changed the game.

At a certain point, it definitely isn't just a lot of luck.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm ready for a AW tattoo. Nice pic of him laying into someone. Maybe something like "till I die" underneath. That guy is incredible.