Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Seems to me if we can win a game like this (you have them sometimes) that is a good thing. Overcome your own mistakes & somehow win, too!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry for starting that 4-0 thread, too......

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
ummmm

UUUUUMMMMMM

naw. 2 Really REALLY bad picks put us in the hole. They were rookie, HORRIBLE decision, D Wreck Anderson had a baby with Leinart type picks.

Right, and without the laser to Roberts, we are lamenting 3-1. Kolb didn't play well, but he got the job done. He played exactly how Skelton did last season. Mistake after mistake only to make up for it in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Seems to me if we can win a game like this (you have them sometimes) that is a good thing. Overcome your own mistakes & somehow win, too!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry for starting that 4-0 thread, too......

Good teams find a way win these type of games. The Cards came out flat and unmotivated but rallied to get an improbable victory.

Now, I am just glad we don't have to watch Brian Hartline against this defense for another four years. :)

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I give him all the credit he deserves for the positives

but dont act like th negatives dont exist.

I feel like theres a disconnect. Did you see his two picks? They were bench worthy.

That one in the endzone, we wouldnt even be in the position we were in the end had he not flubbed that so badly. Those worry me because it shows he still has major mental lapses.

Kolb made some stupid mistakes today. Both picks were his mental mistakes, but he also played a superb game otherwise. Every QB, even the greatest of them, has games like this now and then.

His wife did have a baby this week. That might have contributed. I will cut him some slack, especially with a win.

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
I'm going to need to add nitroglycerin to my Lipitor if this keeps up. The fact that AZ won while playing horrendously is amazing - - yeah, there are quite a few things to work on, but a win is a win!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Next stop, 5-0!!! I'm happy for the short week so we can see the Cardinals sooner!

No more 3-0! 4-0! 5-0!

Today told us that nothing is guaranteed. Dolphins were the "easiest" game we had on the schedule, and they were the hardest game at the end of the day.

1 game at time.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good teams find a way win these type of games. The Cards came out flat and unmotivated but rallied to get an improbable victory.

Now, I am just glad we don't have to watch Brian Hartline against this defense for another four years. :)

a little flat maybe but Unmotivated???? I don't think so

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Kolb made some stupid mistakes today. Both picks were his mental mistakes, but he also played a superb game otherwise. Every QB, even the greatest of them, has games like this now and then.

His wife did have a baby this week. That might have contributed. I will cut him some slack, especially with a win.

This is where I am at also. Kolb was playing behind possibly the worse offensive line effort we have seen...if you can believe that....and he made mistakes but stepped up and Won this ball game. Kudos. Fire Grimm!!!!!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Let's ask the other team each week if they would like to forgo the first 4 quarters and go straight to overtime.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like the football gods just paid the Cardinals back for all those early games in the NFC East where they out-played the Giants, Eagles, Redskins and Cowboys and lost.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I give him all the credit he deserves for the positives

but dont act like th negatives dont exist.

I feel like theres a disconnect. Did you see his two picks? They were bench worthy.

That one in the endzone, we wouldnt even be in the position we were in the end had he not flubbed that so badly. Those worry me because it shows he still has major mental lapses.

On the second, let's not ignore that DB literally shoved Fitz out of bounds and cut in front.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Is DD so important to this D that we play this bad without him???? Does 1 player make that kind of difference???

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No more 3-0! 4-0! 5-0!

Today told us that nothing is guaranteed. Dolphins were the "easiest" game we had on the schedule, and they were the hardest game at the end of the day.

1 game at time.

Hey coach!

We're not players, we're FANS!!!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is DD so important to this D that we play this bad without him???? Does 1 player make that kind of difference???

He takes up a double team, and when he's not there than Calais get's all the attention and, yes, he's that important.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Yes... you replace a pro-bowl player who demands constant double team with scrubs, it is going to show like it did today.