Cards vs Miami game thread 9/30/12

freebyrd

Reaction score
unbelievable game, we not only had to defeat miami but the refs and the damned announcers too

nice luck today,
more than that this team overcame a ton of adversity
thursday night is going to be interesting

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
oh my God. I'm shaking right now. Cardiac Cards strike again. So glad to get the win. Great show of perseverence. 4-0 baby

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey K9 maybe we CAN win overtime games forever. :D

5 in a row. Must be some kind of NFL record. 8 of our last 10!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cardiac Cards: never in doubt!!!

(They are actually starting to remind me of the mid-70's team)

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Let me guess, we're still the worst undefeated team and we go DOWN in the power rankings :)

Yes. Frik Yes.

Are you kidding? We fully deserved to lose this game. I 100% agree we should drop in the rankings at least 1 spot.

This was by no means a good win. This was a "wake the F up, you arent as good as you think you are" win.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Kudos to Williams for picking up valuable yards on the ground and NOT fumbling. ;)

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My adrenaline is through the roof. I'm sweating while sitting at my computer. My voice is half gone. Just another Sunday of Cardinal football.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still cannot believe the Cardinals win this game. It looked gone.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ummmm

UUUUUMMMMMM

naw. 2 Really REALLY bad picks put us in the hole. They were rookie, HORRIBLE decision, D Wreck Anderson had a baby with Leinart type picks.

Give the man some credit. There was no run game and constant pressure and he let the team to TWO touchdowns to tie the game.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a schizo game... overall D played well with the exception of a horrific blown coverage. Kolb is sandwiching brilliant drives in between just inexcusable picks.

Our offense is... a work in progress. But Roberts appears to be really breaking out. Floyd made some nice plays (with the exception of his early drop on the deep ball).

Fun game. 4-0. Love it. Four nights to prepare for a plucky Rams team.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I knew we would win this all the way. Kept saying the D would win it some way in spite of Kolb's mind numbing decisions at times. Just think if we had a great offense to go with our D.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i don't know if our secondary just had a lapse but tannehill may be for real.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew we would win this all the way. Kept saying the D would win it some way in spite of Kolb's mind numbing decisions at times. Just think if we had a great offense to go with our D.

Kolb made some pretty incredible throws today as well.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What a schizo game... overall D played well with the exception of a horrific blown coverage. Kolb is sandwiching brilliant drives in between just inexcusable picks.

Our offense is... a work in progress. But Roberts appears to be really breaking out. Floyd made some nice plays (with the exception of his early drop on the deep ball).

Fun game. 4-0. Love it. Four nights to prepare for a plucky Rams team.

Not to be a Debbie downer.. But our defense let a guy I've never heard of, break a Dolphins receiving record...With the guy slinging the balls being a rookie QB.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Give the man some credit. There was no run game and constant pressure and he let the team to TWO touchdowns to tie the game.

I give him all the credit he deserves for the positives

but dont act like th negatives dont exist.

I feel like theres a disconnect. Did you see his two picks? They were bench worthy.

That one in the endzone, we wouldnt even be in the position we were in the end had he not flubbed that so badly. Those worry me because it shows he still has major mental lapses.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score

D was not steller today....both sides of the ball had there moments. Team win!!!