Chargers at Cardinals MNF gameday thread 10-21-24

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know few people have Sling TV. But if you do, you should be able to watch this game live, regardless of where you live. Just do this.

Search for "NFL Football". It won't show you our game (unless you live in AZ), but it will give you next week's local Fox game for you. Select that and record New Episodes. It probably couldn't hurt to go with New Episodes and Reruns.

You must be registered for see images attach

That's it. Go to your DVR and check your Scheduled Recordings. The Cards/Chargers game should be there, like it is for me here.

You must be registered for see images attach

Once the game starts, go to the recording and start watching. You can fast forward to the end and you're watching live.

I'm assuming this should work for everybody. It's been working for me for the past 4 years. Basically all Fox and NFL Network games are auto-recorded for me each week. There's nothing special about my setup. I live in Florida. I have no VPN.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The game will be on locally on Fox 10 & the roof will be open.
But - no local broadcast in Tucson, which is criminal. The local ABC affiliate is carrying the other game. This means I don't get it via DirecTV. The greed of the NFL is growing exponentially every year. No way in hell I'm paying $12 to subscribe to ESPN+ to watch one game!! I'll just bootleg it to my computer and move on. Rat bastards.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
But - no local broadcast in Tucson, which is criminal. The local ABC affiliate is carrying the other game. This means I don't get it via DirecTV. The greed of the NFL is growing exponentially every year. No way in hell I'm paying $12 to subscribe to ESPN+ to watch one game!! I'll just bootleg it to my computer and move on. Rat bastards.
It's just criminal that people in Arizona can't watch the Arizona Cardinals locally.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
How do you figure TR? A victory tonight, and I will have been witness to a minor miracle IMO.
Based on their games so far we should score 35+ points...and surrender around 24

Their defense kinda sucks and we are the best offense they have faced sans KC

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Cardinals need to do something like Live Suns where most of the games can be streamed for approximately $110.00 per year.

However, I thought the game was on channel 10 on DirecTV.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I'm with Kurt Warner on this. Please give Kyler a safety valve pass option.

https://x.com/kurt13warner
Kurt Warner
@kurt13warner

Please, please, please coaches GIVE YOUR QB A HOT THROW… quit asking them to beat the pressure with a throw to normal concept!!! We are at the highest level & we set our QBs up for failure weekly!!

10:20 AM · Oct 21, 2024
Do we think Kyler doesn’t have hot reads? Who is he always checking down to?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we think Kyler doesn’t have hot reads? Who is he always checking down to?

Maybe he does, but it doesn't seem like he uses those quick outlets much.

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So you have all major streaming? Then you should have Hulu/Disney+, that includes ESPN+ bundled.
Although I do have the Disney+ package including Hulu, i have to go into the ESPN app on my TV then select espn+ on the left side menu to view the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22