Chargers at Cardinals MNF gameday thread 10-21-24

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yeah I agree but as a rookie in your 7th game you should be putting in full effort on every play. He hasn't earned any disgruntled diva status
He's been a superstar at every level...now he is essentially a decoy or just flat being ignored. You want better engagement, you need to get him engaged.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been a superstar at every level...now he is essentially a decoy or just flat being ignored. You want better engagement, you need to get him engaged.
Oh bull feces. You would be a horrible coach giving him prima Donna treatment.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
BS. I’m criticize Kyler a good amount, but if you’re a ******* rookie who hasn’t proven JACK SQUAT, and you’ve been BAD so far this season, your ass should be playing hard every damn play if you got a dawg in you.
You can miss me with this. They highlighted him shaking a dude, and winning inside to not even be looked at. He shoudl be the focus and is used as an afterthought.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My concern is Orlovsky keeps saying get him in the slot and that's the only plays he's made tonight but we didn't draft him 4th to be a slot receiver
Moving him to the slot allows him to use his size against smaller inferior corners. It doesn’t mean he plays there exclusively, but it’s a way to give him an advantage and an easy reception