Chicago Bears @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 10/27/24-11/2/24

some dumb guy

Reaction score
The cardinals are starting to find their groove, but this will be a tough game. If someone could find the clip of Caleb Williams saying he would never come to the cardinals if drafted the cards could use that to start a little fire and show up motivated

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The cardinals are starting to find their groove, but this will be a tough game. If someone could find the clip of Caleb Williams saying he would never come to the cardinals if drafted the cards could use that to start a little fire and show up motivated
The Cards don't need to find motivation from a rookie QBs quote. If they were a team needing a QB, maybe...but not this year. They were never drafting him.

some dumb guy

Reaction score
I thought during the offseason after Murry tore his ACL there was a lot of discussion about drafting a QB, Caleb Williams, and trading Murry. Even on this forum, but I stand corrected.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I thought during the offseason after Murry tore his ACL there was a lot of discussion about drafting a QB, Caleb Williams, and trading Murry. Even on this forum, but I stand corrected.
Fans in a message board doesn't matter. The team was never moving off of Murray. If there's one thing we've learned about Gannon, he means what he says. He doesn't give anyone lip service. He said from day 1 that Kyler was his guy.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watching the bears play now, Caleb Williams looks awful. Has arguably the best receiving room in the nfl and can’t take his eyes off the rush.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan