Chiefs fans are communists and deserve to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Have Been Owned

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cool. I can sleep better knowing that a bunch of America-haters gave us props. ;)

LMAO: Yeah because one word = "America-haters" You spend WAY to much time outside without a hat on when it's 100+ don't you?

Cochise

Reaction score
I guess when Americans denigrate the Anthem, the terrorists have truly one.

I'm pretty confident that when high schools around America are still cranking out illiterate knuckle-draggers who don't know the difference between "one" and "won", we never stood much of a chance.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
Uh... Tradition is a bit different than rights. Rights are gauranteed. Say whatever you want, others have the right to call you an a-hole. Tradition is having several generations of A-Holes.

Don't we have a tradition of upholding those rights that extends far beyond when Francis Scott Key wrote that song or when it was classified as the NA early in the 20th Century :shrug:

JohnnyV13

Reaction score
KC fans also traditionally show up at games, rather than watch rerun's of Oprah on Sundays. Our stadium opened in 1972 and the team has had consecutive sell outs since 1990.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We traditionally beat traditionally bad teams in their new home stadium. I know that winning anything is sort of alien to cardinals fans.

You traditionally crap in your hat in the playoffs too, but you shouldn't worry about that for about 10 more years.

Enjoy your ride to fan hell, aging line and an idiot head coach, we're firing ours you're just getting started on your ride of despair.

BTW, how bout those Royals.... he he he, I just watched my Cardinals who are going to the NLCS, you'll be 105 before you see one of those... he he he he.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident that when high schools around America are still cranking out illiterate knuckle-draggers who don't know the difference between "one" and "won", we never stood much of a chance.

Duck, duck, duck...

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
KC fans also traditionally show up at games, rather than watch rerun's of Oprah on Sundays. Our stadium opened in 1972 and the team has had consecutive sell outs since 1990.

Congratulations on your sell outs, btw, no local Phoenix station plays Oprah on Sundays. But enjoy shoveling your sidewalks this winter! :D

eighty2

Reaction score
Not really. I was complaining about it before the game started, and I'm not terribly sad that our team lost. In fact I'm downright giddy...we just saw a bonafide franchise QB. Sure a win would be nice but this wasn't the Rams game...there you would have had a chance of being right saying this was sour grapes. We played more like a team that can win games than we have thus far this season, and it's just the start.

Nope...I have nothing but good things to say about the KC fans at the game today, save the disrespect for the National Anthem.

So, I would have come on here complaining about the Anthem win or lose because it disgusted me instantly, before kickoff (you do know the anthem is before kickoff, right, or are you so jacked up to yell chieeeeeefs that you don't know when it takes place?

No, it's not. It's the National Anthem. The fact that you don't understand the difference says a ton about you.

I know the difference. And when the anthem is sung 300+ times a season people tend to not give a **** about its meaning. It's just part of the agenda before kickoff. (that statement isn't meeant as disrespect to the anthem, I'm simply statinmg the truth, but when some Cards fans are taking *****, and buying beer during the anthem, isn't it hard to get mad at Chiefs fans for saying Chiefs instead of brave?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the history lesson. Honestly, I couldn't care less about your stadium, team or anything else regarding the Chiefs at the moment, other than one thing: why is it that no Chiefs fans see this as an issue and an entire stadium of people at Arrowhead disrespect the Anthem every home game?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

WTF does this have to do with anything?

Try staying on the subject

Cochise

Reaction score
You traditionally crap in your hat in the playoffs too, but you shouldn't worry about that for about 10 more years.

Enjoy your ride to fan hell, aging line and an idiot head coach, we're firing ours you're just getting started on your ride of despair.

BTW, how bout those Royals.... he he he, I just watched my Cardinals who are going to the NLCS, you'll be 105 before you see one of those... he he he he.

:lmao: You talk about us crapping in our hats in the playoffs and then bring some Cardinals smack? Impressive use of irony.

By the way, which team has won the most recent world series?

Have fun watching the Cardinals get bounced, it's my favorite fall tradition.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Now you're comparing Chiefs fans altering a word in the national anthem (omg I n didn't capitalize the "n" or the "a", shoot me, plz) to slavery? Lol. This meaningless debate went from pathetic to even more pathetic with that post. Wow... Lol.

Its pathetic that you can't see through your own "tradition" to see that there may be something wrong. It just goes to show what your thought process is like.

jbrook_88

Reaction score
get over it!

You all sun soaking, sand eating, retirees down south are just sore that we came down there and weathered the storm in the beginning and stole a victory. You're just looking for someway to get back at us. I applaud your team and with Matt at QB he looks like the real deal but thatd not going to matter for the next year or two. Your team looks like it is on the rise now (finally). By the way Rolle needs to be fined, LJ could have been injured for life. Get over the anthem deal thats been going on for years and for the record it is so loud when you have 80,000 people yelling and screaming CHIEFS and move on you got DA BEARS next week. Oh its gettin ugly in AZ.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score

Too bad I'm a Cards fan...how are those AZ and ASU teams doing? Still ranked #1 in the GGW poll.

M-I-Z-Z-O-U.

Slag02

Reaction score
Thanks for the history lesson. Honestly, I couldn't care less about your stadium, team or anything else regarding the Chiefs at the moment, other than one thing: why is it that no Chiefs fans see this as an issue and an entire stadium of people at Arrowhead disrespect the Anthem every home game?

Maybe over 78k people cant be wrong?

Hell.. there is just a possiblity that you have the wrong POV on this subject-

its done at other stadiums as well and not just in football-

isnt a "Chief" a higher rank than a "brave"- so we are really improving the national anthem

pinnacle

Reaction score
Conrad: You make a good point....I noticed on the chiefs roster that they seem to love retreads...law, surtain, Knight, Turley... The future looks a little dim in KC....they have a lot of guys on their last leg....and they are mostly starters. I was not that impressed with Croyle at Alabama..not sure if he is the qb of the future or not. San Diego and Denver will be thumping these guys for years...they wont have to worry about the playoffs....

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
:lmao: You talk about us crapping in our hats in the playoffs and then bring some Cardinals smack?

Impressive use of irony. By the way, which team has won the most recent world series?

Have fun watching the Cardinals get bounced, it's my favorite fall tradition.

I bet you live in a house worth less than my car.

Loser.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Don't we have a tradition of upholding those rights that extends far beyond when Francis Scott Key wrote that song or when it was classified as the NA early in the 20th Century :shrug:

I never questioned your right to free speech. Say whatever the hell you want. Just know that you also have the right to make an ass of yourself and we have the right to call you out.

Cochise

Reaction score
Conrad: You make a good point....I noticed on the chiefs roster that they seem to love retreads...law, surtain, Knight, Turley... The future looks a little dim in KC....they have a lot of guys on their last leg....and they are mostly starters. I was not that impressed with Croyle at Alabama..not sure if he is the qb of the future or not. San Diego and Denver will be thumping these guys for years...they wont have to worry about the playoffs....

Things sure would be easier if we had a team like Arizona in our division to match Oakland.

Status
Not open for further replies.