Status
Not open for further replies.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Maybe over 78k people cant be wrong?

Hell.. there is just a possiblity that you have the wrong POV on this subject-

its done at other stadiums as well and not just in football-

isnt a "Chief" a higher rank than a "brave"- so we are really improving the national anthem

There you go. Bank on contrevercial sports names. That will help.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the difference. And when the anthem is sung 300+ times a season people tend to not give a **** about its meaning. It's just part of the agenda before kickoff. (that statement isn't meeant as disrespect to the anthem, I'm simply statinmg the truth, but when some Cards fans are taking *****, and buying beer during the anthem, isn't it hard to get mad at Chiefs fans for saying Chiefs instead of brave?

Yeah, because they aren't making noise and disrupting the Anthem like it is some propoganda for their football team. They aren't making noise and being stupid either, they are crapping and buying beer. You are changing the words (and specifically, the word that refers to the people who have died) in some attempt to be clever, cute, funny, whatever. It's insulting. I'm not pretending here that I was completely SHOCKED by this display. I'd never heard or seen anything like it. People who tend to not give a crap about its meaning have a fundamental issue then, but even if they do they at least **** and sing the song as it was written and sung.

Like someone on this thread says, it's pretty freaking odd that the only team that does this is the Chiefs.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
You all sun soaking, sand eating, retirees down south are just sore that we came down there and weathered the storm in the beginning and stole a victory. You're just looking for someway to get back at us. I applaud your team and with Matt at QB he looks like the real deal but thatd not going to matter for the next year or two. Your team looks like it is on the rise now (finally). By the way Rolle needs to be fined, LJ could have been injured for life. Get over the anthem deal thats been going on for years and for the record it is so loud when you have 80,000 people yelling and screaming CHIEFS and move on you got DA BEARS next week. Oh its gettin ugly in AZ.

Yet again we're going off subject. Do any of you guys understand how to stay on topic?

A HOME tradition is not one to be done on the road. How many times Arrowhead has been sold out over the years shouldn't be brought up in the conversation. It has nothing to do with the subject and it makes it look like you are really reaching

BTW You guys are really reaching on the Rolle facemask. Yeah it sucks LJ is injured but goodness man, facemask penalties have happened before

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christ don't you have something better to do... oh wait, I bet you don't.

Their sisters dont get off work until midnight, so they are killing time, ducking the issue with us.

PujolsownsGod

Reaction score
Retreads:

Law, Surtain, and Knight. All of those players have made pro bowls, and one of them is going to Canton. That must really blow for us. It's too bad we don't have pure breds like Leonard Davis., a former #2 overall Who was that guy whipping his ass up and down the field today, oh that's right, it was Jared Allen, our fourth rounder from '04.

And any team that signed a 500 year old emmit smith needs to **** about signing retreads. Idiot.

Cochise

Reaction score
What did I hit a Bono nerve, a Lynn Elliot nerve, a Marty nerve, Christ don't you have something better to do... oh wait, I bet you don't.

Speaking of Steve Bono, what ass-pitiful team was it that he ran for a 76 yard touchdown against?

I mean, Bono was about as mobile as an oak tree, it would take a really special brand of pathetic to let that guy set an NFL record for longest touchdown run by a quarterback.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nazi's had "traditions" and also pieces of flair.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bottom line. It's a football game. You're not bitching because you don't like it, you're bitching because your team lost, and are just sour toward the team and their fans and you're taking any opportunity possible to degrade them. I guarantee if you won you wouldn't be bitching about altered words in a song. Guess we'll never know though, will we?

Your incredibly ignorant post doesn't even deserve a response; however, since it appears many of our mods are not yet home from the game or not yet on the boards to ban your ignorant and condenscing ass, then I will, indeed, respond.

Um, our team lost hours ago. I got over it. Your/your teams fans' lack of respect for our national athem is an absolute disgrace. It is an extreme abomination to this fan base since we have people on this board who have served our country and who are serving our country currently and risking their lives in order for us to sit here and piss and moan about, of all things, football. In addition, we had this great defensive player named Pat Tillman (you might have head of him) who gave up all things football and sacrificed his life for our country.

I don't give a damn who you are, who you root for or where the **** you come from. You do not change the words of the national athem to suit your professional sports team's needs. That is classless.

In case you didn't know, our team has lost four games so far this season. I dare you to try and find a thread on this board where Cardinal fans are harping on something other than penalies, turnovers and Warner's poor play. We are harping on you Chiefs fans for being ******** during the athem, not for beating our team. Get a freaking clue already.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Retreads:

Law, Surtain, and Knight. All of those players have made pro bowls, and one of them is going to Canton. That must really blow for us. It's too bad we don't have pure breds like Leonard Davis., a former #2 overall Who was that guy whipping his ass up and down the field today, oh that's right, it was Jared Allen, our fourth rounder from '04.

And any team that signed a 500 year old emmit smith needs to **** about signing retreads. Idiot.

Yep. They will all be out of the league in a handfull of years. This is your last chance. Better make it count. Oh wait... You guys barely beat the Cards? Lot of good your experience does you.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and for the record it is so loud when you have 80,000 people yelling and screaming CHIEFS
[/SIZE]

Too bad you only had about 12,000 Chiefs fans at the game. Or did you not notice that it was loud for the Cards defense?

You Have Been Owned

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have never seen so many sandy ***'s in one place in my life. I guess if I was one of the 138 card fans on the face of the earth and lived through years of beat downs, I many be the same way, but damn!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your incredibly ignorant post doesn't even deserve a response; however, since it appears many of our mods are not yet home from the game or not yet on the boards to ban your ignorant and condenscing ass, then I will, indeed, respond.

Um, our team lost hours ago. I got over it. Your/your teams fans' lack of respect for our national athem is an absolute disgrace. It is an extreme abomination to this fan base since we have people on this board who have served our country and who are serving our country currently and risking their lives in order for us to sit here and piss and moan about, of all things, football. In addition, we had this great defensive player named Pat Tillman (you might have head of him) who gave up all things football and sacrificed his life for our country.

I don't give a damn who you are, who you root for or where the **** you come from. You do not change the words of the national athem to suit your professional sports team's needs. That is classless.

In case you didn't know, our team has lost four games so far this season. I dare you to try and find a thread on this board where Cardinal fans are harping on something other than penalies, turnovers and Warner's poor play. We are harping on you Chiefs fans for being ******** during the athem, not for beating our team. Get a freaking clue already.

Great post JG, watch these tools duck your points for the next 50 posts.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thank you for bringing up Tillman.

Slag02

Reaction score
Yep. They will all be out of the league in a handfull of years. This is your last chance. Better make it count. Oh wait... You guys barely beat the Cards? Lot of good your experience does you.

Last i checked we did have the W on the score card-

by 1 or 100

a W is a W

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Speaking of Steve Bono, what ass-pitiful team was it that he ran for a 76 yard touchdown against?

I mean, Bono was about as mobile as an oak tree, it would take a really special brand of pathetic to let that guy set an NFL record for longest touchdown run by a quarterback.

KC is a great town even with dirtbags like you, if we are so pathetic why bother trashing us unless.

You're a clueless idiot.

ding ding ding ding.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Great post, but we talked about that midweek.

We aren't talking football anymore; we are talking about how Chiefs fans have the most insulting, idiotic and disrespectful "tradition" I've ever heard.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I have never seen so many sandy ***'s in one place in my life. I guess if I was oen of the 138 card fans on the face of the earth and lived through years of beat downs, I many be the same way, but damn!

You should really get off your sister and out some more. And yes "You Have Been Owned" we were owned... BY OURSELVES! SO go to bed honey. Oh wait. High schools get Columbus Day off don't they?

Slag02

Reaction score

Look how disrespectful we are-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ_KT4-p7K0

we invite the marines out on the field... as they hold the flag... we Poop on them

Cochise

Reaction score

I trust that there wasn't a single Cardinals fan at the game who didn't remove their hat, didn't place their hat or hand over their heart, and didn't either sing or at least stand silently, thereby disgracing our nation in a manner worthy of death.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You should really get off your sister and out some more. And yes "You Have Been Owned" we were owned... BY OURSELVES! SO go to bed honey. Oh wait. High schools get Columbus Day off don't they?

Maybe we should change Columbus Day to Chiefs day? Does a Chief outrank a Columbus?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I'm not a Cards moderator but it appears that I am the only mod around so I will say this... Please keep it friendly. Debating is one thing, attacking is another. Please do not attack other posters. This goes for fans of all teams.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.