Come bug us at Chiefsplanet

OP
OP
GoChiefs

GoChiefs

Reaction score
All 10 of you? That has to be the lamest board on the internet.

Actually it's the most active Chiefs board on the net. We have over a million posts and thousands more that have been pruned. We rank among the leaders on bigboards.net.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually it's the most active Chiefs board on the net. We have over a million posts and thousands more that have been pruned. We rank among the leaders on bigboards.net.

Very good board good read, I especially liked the thread on watching paint dry. Maybe you could get the sounds of Crickets chirping, so you could have a completely full experience reading these amazing topics, you guys have started.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GoChiefs

GoChiefs

Reaction score
that thread is on fire. a whole 2 posts.

Look, I don't know where you're going with this. Chiefsplanet is one of the most active forums on the internet. More active than this place, certainly.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Look, I don't know where you're going with this. Chiefsplanet is one of the most active forums on the internet. More active than this place, certainly.

Has "my dad can beat up your dad" arguments been replaced by "my messageboard is more active than yours?"

:confused:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

If tou guys mean active, like in sweet Dance moves, the you guys are ACTIVE!!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
GoChiefs

GoChiefs

Reaction score
Has "my dad can beat up your dad" arguments been replaced by "my messageboard is more active than yours?"

:confused:

No. But invite you guys to join us and you come back with this "your forum SUCKS" ********. Is there really a need for this hostility? Let's all play nice.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

That would be so lame if dude is banned over saying ********, people at my work use that word in meetings, ******** is in the same category as saying "That girl was a bitch." Words don't hurt people, the context does.

Last edited:

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Look I've already got 4 bathrooms in my house. If I want to take a crap, I'll do it at home. I don't need to visit your website.

But thanks for the invitation.