Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just not true, i watch the overhead EZ view they showed, no one was open.

Wilson was open but there's a DL in Kyler's line of sight I think he was afraid the ball would get batted down.

But he can't hold it, he's got to take off and run he has to know with the short drop if he holds it, will be a sack

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
East coast team on a short week.
No we shouldn’t have kicked a fg. We should have run the ball.
If you can’t gain a yard you deserve to lose.
And to think two weeks ago there was talk about losing Petzing to a head coaching job.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seriously, make JD beat you in the long passing game where he's iffy; take away that short-intermediate passing game he's good at. It doesn't help we can't generate much pressure on him so far. Make a few tweaks to the offense; there's no reason we should be punting the ball against the WAS defense.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Looks like KK just exposed all the weak areas with Kyler today. IE. Make him uncomfortable back there and he turns into a spinning top.
He doesn't have anything to do with the defense. I'm sure he gave tips, but that's not his baby at all, just like it wasn't in AZ.

Veteran
Reaction score
No respectable coach would still have Thompson on the field after that pathetic effort.

This franchise is still a dumpster fire

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
East coast team on a short week.
No we shouldn’t have kicked a fg. We should have run the ball.
If you can’t gain a yard you deserve to lose.
And to think two weeks ago there was talk about losing Petzing to a head coaching job.
I totally agree. If you go for it, frigging run it.

But I was telling everybody here to kick the FG

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew not having McBride would hurt but I didn't expect this. There's just one receiver on the field that Washington is even concerned about.

Even on that last drive we got a first down on a play where they blitz and Kyler has to throw out to Wilson while backing up, just avoids a picksix for a first down. Same drive Wilson has 1 on 1 with a guy with a bum foot and can't get any separation.

I think Kyler is going to have to run 5-6 times in the 2nd half to get any offense going,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake