Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Ok I think I'll switch games and maybe come back later.... I'll read this board first to see if it's worth it lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was pathetic completely unneeded penalty and then no defense at all.

Compounded by my feed keeps hanging and the backup feed keeps going back and forth to the first half.

Ugly

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes!

If DP is not going to use Murray's legs, yes! Let him go to another team that will!

I mean, K1 instantly becomes the enemy at that point. Just like Mayfield or Hurts or Bradford.

But this is fvckiing pathetic play calling when you've got the best running QB in the game and your not using his legs.
Kyler Murray isn’t even close to the best running QB in the game.

Daniels, Lamar, Fields and Allen are all better rushing QBs.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not saying Kyler was good I'm just saying there's nobody but Marv to threaten them at all. That was alarming to me how slow Wilson looked on that deep ball. As the announcer said the guy covering him has a bum foot and was questionable to even play
Yes . And the tight end was WIDE OPEN.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was right in front of us. That was clearly an uncatchable ball. That was a bad flag.

From replay looked to be a good call because you can't predict how far the WR can run if the CB doesn't grab him. Just a dumb play I don't think he was going to get there

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Welp. 3-score game. Not a lot of faith that we're going to come back on this one. And then back-to-back road trips against good/great teams? And MNF against the Chargers? Maybe Miami with Tua back, on the east coast?

1-7 isn't seeming out of the question where we're sitting right now.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
You get paid 50 mil because you impact the game more. He is earning his share of the blame.
I got NO problem with that at all... But, maybe, just maybe the post could have been abit more clear. The way that read was this is all Kyler Murray’s fault. Which is definitely not what I've been watching the past 2 weeks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake