Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If this season ends like 3-14, I’d clean house. Gannon, GM and the vaunted “plan” can take a walk if this kinda crap plays out. Snooker the Raiders into trading trading for Kyler. Then hope the next dart Bidwill throws blindfolded at GM hits a bullseye.
I'm pretty much with you 100% right now. Very little growth from last year. Murray showing the same old mistakes even after all of his talk about being dedicated.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
they just gang tackled dallas on the kick off - not one cardinal went to help him up or anything like that - there is no kind of vibe on the cardinals team

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Yeah, and depending on Kyler's play the rest of the season, we may need to draft a quarterback. He can't seem to be consistent, and when the new CoD comes out in October we are really in trouble.
Cutting Murray, even with a post June1 designation, would cost $40 million in dead money. No way to eat that and field a competitive team. Best bet is to try to form a real O-line and just try to outscore opponents. At least it would be entertaining when they had the ball

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh it was exactly what I called it out as: a big win against a decimated team. But some here were mad at recognizing it for what it was.
I don’t know the Cardinals had some substantial injuries in that game as well and the rams defensive side was basically 100% healthy. We didn’t put 41 up on their offense.. even so we still suck. CLEARLY. Well the Rams have had two decent showing since including beating the 49ers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake