Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 4th and 12 is a perfect example of what i mean by Marv is the only guy they're worried about at all. He got open because the DB was afraid he'd run by him and Marv set him up inside and then broke out. if you watch the replay they're actually pretty tight on every other guy they're not afraid at all that anybody will run by them.

I fully expect the D to fold but I really liked that play and the way Conner ran so hard in that drive.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Down big but our genius OC still is not rolling out Kyler or using his legs hmmm… pretty disgusting play calling not to use one of our biggest weapons! What a joke took him all game to start getting somewhat aggressive and throw the damn ball… dude should be canned following yet another terribly called game!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don’t know the Cardinals had some substantial injuries in that game as well and the rams defensive side was basically 100% healthy. We didn’t put 41 up on their offense.. even so we still suck. CLEARLY. Well the Rams have had two decent showing since including beating the 49ers.
Losing to the bears was a “decent” showing?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Things may change as the season goes on, but right now, it sure as hell looks like Washington has surpassed the Cardinals in their rebuild in only 4 games, compared to the 21 our GM/Coach has had.
Just so everyone here is on the same page, this is NOT you saying Washington is going to the playoffs, right?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing to the bears was a “decent” showing?
Yeah, I’d say going on the road in the NFL and barely losing is halfway decent considering their injuries. Funny how you only cherry pick that game, but not the Niners game the week before.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake