Congratulations from a Packer fan

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
That was one heck of a game and 20 years from now we will all look back on how great of a game it was! I just wanted to tip my hat off to the Arizona Cardinals and their fans on your win over us Saturday night! We are really hurting up here over the loss but at least we lost to a classy team. Nothing but love for the Cardinals and their fans from GB. It still hurts to lose a game like this but were cheering for you guys to win it all! Next week will be a fun game to watch so Go Cards! I can't stand the Patriots and sick of Manning. Love you guys and Palmer and Fitz! Two class acts right there!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Thank you. It was an excellent game. Good luck next season,...may we meet again!! LOl.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. Rodgers is a phenomenal player... McCarthy...meh.
As Oaken just said... may we meet again!!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have nothing but respect for Packers fans. Give credit when credit is due and are just great to be around at games. To me, I cannot dislike the Packers because they are a class act team and Rodgers is the type of guy I would love one of my daughters to marry!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Have nothing but respect for Packers fans. Give credit when credit is due and are just great to be around at games. To me, I cannot dislike the Packers because they are a class act team and Rodgers is the type of guy I would love one of my daughters to marry!

Of course you would.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
You guys own us right now, there is no getting around that. Happy we don't see you next year cause your in our heads.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You guys own us right now, there is no getting around that. Happy we don't see you next year cause your in our heads.

If in your heads means taking every playoff game to OT and pulling magic out of our arse...then yes, we own you :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was one heck of a game and 20 years from now we will all look back on how great of a game it was! I just wanted to tip my hat off to the Arizona Cardinals and their fans on your win over us Saturday night! We are really hurting up here over the loss but at least we lost to a classy team. Nothing but love for the Cardinals and their fans from GB. It still hurts to lose a game like this but were cheering for you guys to win it all! Next week will be a fun game to watch so Go Cards! I can't stand the Patriots and sick of Manning. Love you guys and Palmer and Fitz! Two class acts right there!

Kudos to your team for the performance they put up even without any of their star WRs. I expect if you were healthy, you would have whooped us.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.

Plenty of high fives were exchanged between Cards and Packers fans after the game.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You are a Class act. You guys will be a force to be reckoned with next year when you get everyone healthy. Amazing what Rogers was able to do with the young WRs.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks. Always liked the Packers because of the classy way your fans travel and support your team. Was great game but I think my heart cannot take many more games like this one. Good luck next and hope to see the Cards play the Pack in the playoffs next year.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truly one of the greatest games of all time. Much respect for the Packers. Great atmosphere before and after the game. We brought my son to his first playoff game and he met a friend who was tailgating next to us who happened to be a Packers fan. The two of them played football for 2 hours straight before the game started.

After the game while we waited for the parking lot to clear out the two of them reenacted the amazing plays that they both witnessed during the game. It was hail marys and shovel passes for 45 minutes straight. Just an amazing experience all around.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Yeah that's one thing about Packers fans, very few of them are annoying. Certainly not like Seahawks fans, who remind me of frathouse boys.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

:thumbup: :cheers:
Two of the greatest playoff games ever are between the Cards and Packers. The NFL and rest of the US should beg for these two teams in the PO's every year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Should be an NFL mandate that the Packers and Cards play a playoff game every season, because it always seems to be an instant NFL classic.

If I'm a neutral party watching that game, I come out very satisfied by the game. Obviously, Im happy with the result, but my chest hurts still from all of the excitement.

chickenhead

Reaction score
The Packers have been in the playoffs seven straight years, eight out of nine years, twelve out of fifteen years, and eighteen out of twenty-three years. Even better than the Steelers and Patriots in that regard during the free agency era (though the Steelers have as many SB wins and both trail the Pats).

I'd like some of that.

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I watched the game at the Gold Diggers Sports Bar at the Golden Nugget in Laughlin. There was a really good mix of Packers and Cardinals fans in attendance. The proceedings were competitive and yet very cordial between the two groups. Immediately after the game, the wife of the couple seated next to us, (Packers fans), said nearly the same thing about wishing the Cardinals well, and being appreciative of the classy way that our players conducted themselves on and off the field. Both she and her husband expressed wishes for the Cards to go all the way to wind the SB. Watching this game for the ages was indeed special in that atmosphere in which each group of fans were standing and cheering followed by the other doing the same for their team's play. It was a truly wonderful experience for my wife and me.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packer fans have always been awesome. They, as a general rule, have a solid football IQ and are fun to talk with. And we both hate the Seahawks now, so that's even more awesome.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yep, Packers fans overall are a good bunch. Not a thing like Eagles, Cowboys, Raiders, 49ers and Seahawk fans.

I wish them luck whenever they aren't playing us.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
We have lost 5 overtime games under McCarthy. If this happens next year we need to question whether he sticks around.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys for being gracious and not rubbing it in our face. Seattle could learn a thing or two about class from you guys.