Crowd WAS a factor!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Rodgers said in his post-game presser that crowd WAS a factor and that is why you need to try to win the division to get a home playoff game.

Great job all you who attended the game... most of it was RED SEA!!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My voice is hoarse, my body sore. God was it worth it.

I was expecting a lot more Packer fans, especially in my section. I was surrounded by Cards fans.

If I had to hear "Go Pack Go" one more time, I was going to go ballistic. Especially after freaking Rackers missed that kick.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
My voice is hoarse, my body sore. God was it worth it.

I was expecting a lot more Packer fans, especially in my section. I was surrounded by Cards fans.

If I had to hear "Go Pack Go" one more time, I was going to go ballistic. Especially after freaking Rackers missed that kick.
Good job, girl!!!! And everyone else who was involved in it!! It was definitely worth it!! :thumbup:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who was there!

You are, each and every one of you, bloody wonderful.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I sit in Sec 414 and there were maybe 10 packer fans TOTAL in the entire section. We were loud and proud. Even when we were leaking oil towards the end, we stayed motivated. Thankfully, I don't have to do much talking tomorrow because I am hoarse.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crowd was awesome. Still think last years Atalanta game was louder though. But that sto be expected with much more Packer fans as opposed to Falcon fans.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The people watching on TV don't realize how loud it is because the broadcast booth is well insulated. It kind of takes away from the bradcast.

doctorj2u

Reaction score
And the crowd will be a big factor next week too. Congratulations on the win. Looking forward to seeing you all in New Orleans !

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
And the crowd will be a big factor next week too. Congratulations on the win. Looking forward to seeing you all in New Orleans !
See you next week... in case you don't know, we were 6-2 on the road this year with one of the losses coming on last second play. Also, Warner loves domes ;).

doctorj2u

Reaction score
See you next week... in case you don't know, we were 6-2 on the road this year with one of the losses coming on last second play. Also, Warner loves domes ;).
I am looking forward to seeing your team. It has been a long week off. Congratulations on the big win!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to see your team. It has been a long week off. Congratulations on the big win!

It's going to be interesting, that's for sure. Another shootout? Drew Brees scares me.

doctorj2u

Reaction score
It's going to be interesting, that's for sure. Another shootout? Drew Brees scares me.

I LOVE Drew Brees. He is an unbelivable quarterback and an even better human being. Enjoy your great victory now, though. You and your team have EARNED it. Enjoy!

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
We did our job, the team did not let us down. I am spent but satisfied.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I was super proud of the fans today. It was a dicey week buy everyone brought it today. Totally proud of our fans today.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no doubt that there were fewer Pack fans there today compared to last week. And, they aren't going to be in a hurry to fly back down here anytime soon. Their were two in the two rows in front of me and they had a MISERABLE time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fans in attendance were great. Thanks for giving it your all.

That's the one part of the game that was never in doubt. Even my wife is hoarse, and that has NEVER happened to her before.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just got home and I have no voice and a huge headache, but it was worth it.:)

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
remember when our fans were supposed to be disloyal and give up our seats to the cheeseheads?

man, it was a great feeling hitting my seat and seeing the sea of red, yet again. I wish we had another home game, but hey, what a way to go out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05