Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/18/23-09/23/23

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
two tight ends or an I formation with the old school fullback? lol idk maybe both at the same time? Just throw Hollywood way out there by himself

one thing I will say is I don't think Dallas has been tested yet - unless you count a scoreless Giants or a Rodgersless Jets as tests

but I am by no stretch of the imagination thinking we can compete - be it on the field or in the stands - with the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday

they have a quarterback - an offensive line - a running game averaging over 125 yards per game - the best defense in football - the best defensive player in the league not named Watt - if we win this game I hereby declare I will name my next born "September 24th"

Side note:
Look at Az in that there sack category baby!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
How awesome would it be to send all those awful cowboys fans packing out of SFS if a last second Prater FG on Sunday were to give the Cardinals the win?

To see them standing there all shocked and in disbelief?

Maybe even give them the business a little as they were exiting the stadium? :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How awesome would it be to send all those awful cowboys fans packing out of SFS if a last second Prater FG on Sunday were to give the Cardinals the win?

To see them standing there all shocked and in disbelief?

Maybe even give them the business a little as they were exiting the stadium? :)
A little "How 'bout dem Cowboys?!" goes a long way anytime we defeat them in our place.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some great throws in there

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I hate almost all music they put with videos these days, but I can't get enough of that one. Goes back to the NFL/ESPN 2K series of video games and the old ESPN stuff. I'm actually surprised that is royalty free...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love your positivity, but pretty good chance we're going to get beat. I hope we don't, I think there's a chance we push them more than anyone thinks we will. But especially with our DL injuries it's like a 1% chance I reckon.

And that's ok, I knew what this season was going in with a starting QB on IR. If we can get Kyler back from game 5 and sign some DL I think we can win some games.

But this one, I'm just going to watch with low expectations and hope we can show enough to win against the spread.
I plan on drinking heavily. This will be the worst sporting event for me all year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky