Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 09/18/23-09/23/23

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Ertz May be more reliable but this franchise isnt fighting for a playoff spot, there Is a long term plan, succesful or not its early now, trying to fix the cap issues and developing young players
True, but they still need to have small wins throughout games....can't just have an abundance of 3 and outs, just because they want to develop youngsters.

Also, using Ertz so much probably has more to do with Dobbs... gotta have at least one reliable security blanket for the new QB, even if he's not a game breaker.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
From the little that I've seen of Hayes, consistency seems to be his problem. He's powerful, but on one play he dominates and on the next play he gets a penalty or let's someone blow by him for a sack. I think his size and power is tantalizing, but he can be a drive killer with his mistakes.

Wilkinson is consistent. Consistently gets beat.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kind of. I guess one or two mistakes per game can be tough but isn't that part of the learning curve for some linemen? I guess I land on a preference of a few better plays and one or two mistakes with Hayes than watching Wilkerson getting beat physically on most plays.
Hayes came into camp this year having not played in an NFL game. Looked good in camp last year and suffered an injury. New coaching staff this year and they played him alot in preseason. He made mistakes but never looked overmatched. Let’s see what we have in him. That is what this season is for. Wilkinson is what he is. The ceiling with Hayes could be a reliable starting guard and one less piece of the puzzle to find going forward.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You wonder how many guys are going to put out limited good tape and call it a season. They have nothing to play for and the team isn't going anywhere.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think before the season started had we been told we would outperform 10 teams through 2 games with a backup QB with 4 career stats (or even McCoy), and this roster we would all be pleasantly surprised.

Cowboys though :oops:

You must be registered for see images attach
No doubt. This team has been miles better than anything I could have expected. Still a long way to go, but some small encouragement.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser