Dbacks vs Giants Thread

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Tomorrow we get Russ Ortiz. Our offense better absolutely destroy him. I can't stand that worthless piece of trash

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dustin Nippert was sent to Tucson today. The player that gets the call up will depend on whether or not Micah Owings will be ok to make his next start.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand why Nippert was sent. He does need some more work.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dustin Nippert was sent to Tucson today. The player that gets the call up will depend on whether or not Micah Owings will be ok to make his next start.

Welcome back Randy!

RJ pitched 6 innings tonight, giving up two runs on seven hits and striking out seven.

OP
OP
devilfan02

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Owings said in the paper today that he's fine and his preperations for his next start are going as scheduled. Let's hope he's right

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
We need to beat Russ Ortiz. I still can't believe he's freakin won a game? But yes, the Dbacks need to get the offence going and keep it going, we have Doug "I can't hit the plate" Davis pitching for us tonight.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Byrnes kicks things off with a double. They'd better light up Ortiz.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hudson brings in Brynes with a ground rule double!!!

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Alright I get Jon Miller tonight on the Giants broadcast on MLB.TV. I forgot he does Giants games in addition to ESPN games. I love his voice.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
The Giants stadium is so sweet... I think PNC Park in Pittsburgh is the only one even near it. The stadium alone is amazing then you got the bay and mountains for a backdrop.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Sweet, I just won a RJ 07 authentic jersey on eBay, the sedona red one... It ends up being $99.99 shipped. Not that bad of a deal considering they go for $200ish probably more with a player on the back on d-backs.com.

You must be registered for see images

It's definitly authentic. It looks authentic in the picture plus I bought my Rangers authentic jersey from this same guy and it's definitly an authentic so I'm confident I got a nice deal here.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Doug "I can't find the plate" Davis is at it again... walks in a run, 1-1 game :bang:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Davis is horrible right now. He should of been sent to Tucson, not Nippert.:bang:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05