Dbacks vs Giants Thread

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Byrnes swinging 3-0 right there. Looked like a good pitch to hit and he hit it pretty hard.

B4 3-2 Giants

Last edited:

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
My bad on the Dodgers, they are up 2-1. I accidentally saw the Angels score.
Good. I hope the Dodgers take an L to the Pirates... The Pirates are actually not looking that bad so far this year.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is embarrassing. The Diamondbacks only have two runs against Ortiz.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
5 innings and only 2 runs off Ortiz. If they don't score at least 6 off that POS they should all be fined.

Aren't the Dbacks still paying that turd about 10 million to play for the freakin Giants? What really pisses me off is that he looks like he's in decent shape. Last year when he was getting paid 10 million by the Dbacks he was about 40 pounds over weight.

I never wish harm on any player but I wouldn't cry if I saw that POS get all his front teeth knocked out.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy crap, could steroid Barry's head be any bigger?

AZZenny

Reaction score
If we can't beat the snot out of F'ing Russ ortiz, we may as well just cancel the rest of the F'ing season. Un....ing believable. What a damning indictment of this management, of the whole damn team. Bah.:soapbox:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we can't beat the snot out of F'ing Russ ortiz, we may as well just cancel the rest of the F'ing season. Un....ing believable. What a damning indictment of this management, of the whole damn team. Bah.:soapbox:

If Drew does not screw up and let Hudson catch the popup, the Diamondbacks probably win this game. It's not over but I don't see this offense getting 2+ runs in the 9th. Nice pitching by Schultz. I wonder how Melvin will destroy his arm?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our buddy Benitez is in the game. Maybe there is some hope.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
Dang it... Hudson grounds out, D-Backs lose :bang:

Wow what a bad game we played. No reason why we shouldn't have tatooed Russ Ortiz :bang:

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
This is the last D-Backs game I'm gonna get to see until Wednesday or Thursday too... Not good.

I'm going to Dallas tomorrow, get back late Wednesday night. It should be fun, we're seeing 4 Rangers games and Game 1 of the Mavericks playoff series against the Warriors. I'll talk to you guys when I get back!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05