Deal going down....VERY SOON

zod

Registered
Reaction score
According to somebody on real GM Porter got fired. Not sure if it is legit yet.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another guy posting on the RealGM forum is claiming Porter was fired. Who knows if these yahoos know anything.

OP
OP
jlove

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that the Suns actually have to ADD a player by Friday due to the CBA.

Yes, that's true. They only have 12 players on their roster right now. Minimum is 13. And yes, tomorrow is the deadline to get the 13th.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Yes, that's true. They only have 12 players on their roster right now. Minimum is 13. And yes, tomorrow is the deadline to get the 13th.

Right, but if they add extra players, maybe they'll need to get rid of someone. Just speculating as to why they'd talk to Dudley.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I believe he is getting 3rd generation info. He lives in Cali and works for a sports marketing firm and has sources in the FO.

Yep..he does not work in the FO like Jlove had stated before. He even admitted in the active thread that the media might find out before he does and that he does not have his ear to the floor in the FO. So, it's clearly someone he knows there.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
It better be Porter being fired. It is overdue. He brought absolutely NOTHING to this team. The defense may be worse than last year, the offense is worse, they don't have an identity, the rotation still is as short as ever and he generally seems clueless.

If they wanted to change styles and get a defensive minded coach why did they get Porter, could have gone for Jeff Van Gundy, at least he has a name and could get the respect of players like Shaq and Amare more easily.

If it is one of these horrible Amare trades, they can kiss goodbye to a decent portion of the Suns fanbase who are going to go with Amare while the Suns officially turn into the Clippers.

Last edited:

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The website itself? Theres a lot more rumors than anything else.

But DBDynasty is legit

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm planning on Andrewing it up over on the board of whatever team Amare goes to.
Begging for links and claiming that I will love their team forever.

OP
OP
jlove

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Latest update......
I don't think Porter is officially gone quite yet...he's called the office a couple times and is waiting to hear back from Kerr...so hold on.

PhoenixMaverick

Veteran
Reaction score
oh Mannn .. .this is exciting ... i can just feel something happening ... please oh please at least fire porter ... that would make my week !!!!

I can't stand the anticipation !!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Biedrins is a defensive anchor???? How bout you tell us all about it again moron.

He gives up 24.4 PPG at the Center position. If Gambo calls that guy a defensive anchor he needs to give me up some of what he is smoking. Biedrens does not defend. If you bring in Biedrens it's for rebounding not defense. He is a pretty good rebounder.

Gambo doesn't know what he is talking about.

Last edited:

stuntburn

Reaction score
ooooo!!!!!!

they better not wait until after the ASG, to tell us!!

I wanna know now!!

if porter gets fired, and if amare or shaq, gets traded for legit players.

ill take back HALF the **** i talked bout kerr

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05