Do Not Doubt!

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
You will find no honor in cultivating doubt among those you swear allegiance to.

:fans::fans::fans:
:suns:GO SUNS!:suns:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ive seen this movie and I know how it ends.

Im not a fanboy

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
We will 16 straight! I see no reason we can't run the table to win the title - well except if Stern continues to make sure that the refs don't allow that to happen.

Reaction score
We will 16 straight! I see no reason we can't run the table to win the title - well except if Stern continues to make sure that the refs don't allow that to happen.

Why would Stern want the "boring" Spurs to win this series? If he is a smart businessman, which he is, he would want Shaq and Kobe in the WCF and then Lakers v Celtics in the Finals. He would hate for the Spurs to be back in the Finals. Too bad for him, they are going and getting back to back rings.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Why would Stern want the "boring" Spurs to win this series? If he is a smart businessman, which he is, he would want Shaq and Kobe in the WCF and then Lakers v Celtics in the Finals. He would hate for the Spurs to be back in the Finals. Too bad for him, they are going and getting back to back rings.

Haha you got banned :ban:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will find no honor in cultivating doubt among those you swear allegiance to.

:fans::fans::fans:
:suns:GO SUNS!:suns:

Yet you said that you would no longer be a Suns fan if we kept Diaw?

Interesting...

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Come on man, the Spurs just held serve, nobody lost at homecourt yet. Just relax.

mingi

Reaction score
sure, we still have chance. Yet I'm not that confident now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05