Does everyone feel a little better?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now it's off to San Antonio and need to take one. Winning both would be very nice.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's a series and that's all we can ask for! great win tonight, not even playing our A game.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
:raccoon:

Now lets split in SA and bring it back home for game 5 tied 2-2
The only time you settle for a split is if you lose game 3. If we can pull out the next one, then we need to go for the jugular in game 4.

scoutmasterdave

Board Certified Suns Fan
Reaction score
I'm feeling much better. Nice to know the Suns can deliver a thorough ass-kicking to their nemeses.

And yes, "nemeses" is the plural form of "nemesis". :)

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I was feeling a little down and all, I know it will sound like I am lying but I was going through trade scenarios in threads as kind of a backup to us possibly losing game 2 even though my mind was not made up at all.

I had no idea if we were going to win game 2 or not and it is beyond uplifiting that we won game 2, and not just won it but took the house down on the spurs!

Now the Suns have to keep the momentum going, if we can open strong in the first 2 quarters of game 3 we could start the spurs tumbling for that game and steal that one away otherwise it will be a grindout.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a Suns fan. I never actually feel good in the playoffs. I'm just less miserable.

panfolk

Registered
Reaction score
I came home from work to a sense of dread because the tivo recording was 2 hours + in and there was a shot of Parker paused on the screen. Needless to say after watching the game I feel great.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to ... but we still don't have home court advantage...

The big thing about home court advantage is where the 7th game is played. No matter what happens, if there is a 7th game, it will be in Phoenix.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm a Suns fan. I never actually feel good in the playoffs. I'm just less miserable.

Oh how true. I wish we could just fast forward to the finals, I would know that they won, and then I could go backwards and truly enjoy every game, knowing the outcome.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh how true. I wish we could just fast forward to the finals, I would know that they won, and then I could go backwards and truly enjoy every game, knowing the outcome.

You and Gaddabout have it right. Personally, I sometimes get so emotionally involved in the game that I think it might be detrimental to my health.
:titanic:

I have been going to the Cardinals board more and more to keep sports in perspective. There's something relaxing in having lower expectations.... like if your team finishes .500 they are doing well. :)