Durant to Suns

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It's a general rule that boutique stocks are overvalued, because retail investors bid up the price without knowing what they're doing.

This cannot be a serious inquiry. Durant's poor judgment and utter lack of self-awareness are in blatant display on a regular basis.
Being overly and unnecessarily involved with fans on X doesn't make him an idiot when it comes to everything else.

Any other examples of poor judgement outside of his engagement with internet trolls?

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Being overly and unnecessarily involved with fans on X doesn't make him an idiot when it comes to everything else.

Any other examples of poor judgement outside of his engagement with internet trolls?
Is he still doing that?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Here's his company that is aligned with this deal. Looks like they have some good standing and I would guess this is a strategic partnership type thing for both his company & PSG.

Definitely not nearly enough information to pass judgement on

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
IMO, of the wealthy european clubs, they are probably the worst managed.
I am a Manchester United fan. I would argue that Manchester United is the WORST managed European club, rich or not, right now. ;)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am a Manchester United fan. I would argue that Manchester United is the WORST managed European club, rich or not, right now. ;)

They've undoubtedly had a massive fall off, but it's also in comparison to where they'd been for 20 years. They also don't spend like PSG does, and the EPL is immeasurably better and more competitive than Ligue 1.

Anyway... sorry for helping get this thread side tracked.

I have a stronger opinion on European soccer than I do what Durant invests in. I'm more concerned that he wars with internet trolls at 4am, right after winning gold, than Paris having taken a shine on him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They've undoubtedly had a massive fall off, but it's also in comparison to where they'd been for 20 years. They also don't spend like PSG does, and the EPL is immeasurably better and more competitive than Ligue 1.

Anyway... sorry for helping get this thread side tracked.

I have a stronger opinion on European soccer than I do what Durant invests in. I'm more concerned that he wars with internet trolls at 4am, right after winning gold, than Paris having taken a shine on him.
Why are you concerned at all? Seems to be just looking for something to be negative about.

Who cares that he engages with fans? He's still close to the greatest scorer in NBA history, regardless of who he is tweeting with at 4am or what ultra-rich soccer club he invests in. Suns fans die on such dumb hills.