Feelings thread...

Napier

Pond Hopping
Reaction score
Its kind of strange how numb I feel; as I said on one of the other threads, I'm not up to reading about it yet, I still need to completely come to terms with it. I feel crushed. I'm sure in a while I'll be looking back at all the positives that we can bring forward with us into the next season.

Overall I'm so very proud of the team; they made some dumb mistakes, but they were in it until the very end, and they proved wrong all the naysayers who claimed we didn't deserved to be there. We did.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been a fan of this team since 1988. This is the first heartbreaking loss that didn't leave part of me wondering if I picked the wrong team to like.

I had trouble sleeping last night, but not as much as I did after the Bears' debacle and some other games.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The more the morning passes, the better I am feeling... Needed to talk about it... that has helped tremendously.

Now, I am simply so freakin grateful for an amazing, mind-blowing season... I want to look each player and coach (and Mike Bidwill) in the eyes, shake their hand and simply say Thank You for the single most memorable NFL experience I have ever had.
The entire ride is so vivid and will be permanently etched in my memory. This team Shocked the World, even in defeat... and I am so proud to say that I am a Cardinal Fan!

To the entire organization, the words Thank You really aren't enough - but it's all I got...

Thank You!!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more the morning passes, the better I am feeling... Needed to talk about it... that has helped tremendously.

Now, I am simply so freakin grateful for an amazing, mind-blowing season... I want to look each player and coach (and Mike Bidwill) in the eyes, shake their hand and simply say Thank You for the single most memorable NFL experience I have ever had.
The entire ride is so vivid and will be permanently etched in my memory. This team Shocked the World, even in defeat... and I am so proud to say that I am a Cardinal Fan!

To the entire organization, the words Thank You really aren't enough - but it's all I got...

Thank You!!!
You are welcome.