Fire Petzing now

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I’ve ( We’ve) been patient for far too long. This team is missing some key components and we are sitting on 20m of cap space.
At some point this team has to show us it’s time to make a move. It shouldnt have to be in March.
The trade deadline is coming up. Go get us a pass rusher. Give up a precious 5th round pick and start filling holes today.
I’ve been a koolaid guy for a hundred years. I’m 71 years old and am running out of time to for this team to be a force. Im tired of being buffaloed into being patient. I’ll still be here.
But when I see a defense “ trying” and then watch a 4 man rush not get within 5 yards of the qb enough is enough.

Do something Monti. Earn my patience.

Understood! I don't think that's unfair, and Gardeck going down gives MO all the justification in the world to make a move.

At 3-4, and with coaches and players battling, I kind like the idea of doing some kind of deal before the trade deadline, especially for a pass-rusher.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Understood! I don't think that's unfair, and Gardeck going down gives MO all the justification in the world to make a move.

At 3-4, and with coaches and players battling, I kind like the idea of doing some kind of deal before the trade deadline, especially for a pass-rusher.
It would at least give us an indication they have a plan other than wait until next year.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I'm not sure anyone has seen the recent press conferences. They are laughably bad. They say MHJ is making an impact by being a decoy. A freaking decoy?! You spend the #4 pick on a decoy?! Please send this guy packing.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Petzing, the anti- Arians. No downfield throws no risks, bad team offensively.
Arians would design 4-6 shot plays every game -- he wanted to dictate to the defense

i get the impression that Petzing "runs the system". Based on the defense, the ball goes to where the system says. It takes what the defense gives them.

The problem is that todays NFL defense loves to force the offense to go 12+ plays to score a TD.

And this team just isnt efficient enough for regular 12 play scoring drives.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Kliff was the problem.
Now Petzing is the problem

Okay…….
Unfortunately Kliff was was NOT the problem at ALL... I liked Kliff Kingsbury and hope the guy does well... The problem with the last regime was that Steve Keim was willing to throw ANYONE ! ! ! under the bus to keep his job.. That's why all the stories about Kyler playing video games and Kliff being to much into living a playboy bachelor life came out... Everyone knew where they were coming from. Unfortunately in my humble opinion Keim had NO loyalty except for himself and Kingsbury got linked to him.. Does that excuse Kyler Murray ( Absolutely Not ) regardless of my screen name, I am in NO way a Homer! ! !.. However, to be honest, No matter what QB is here, I did expect Petzing's offense to look better. Especially after all the hype, and how any wide receiver coach could be okay with MHJ not catching the ball with his hands and instead using his body is just simply baffling SMH..

Last edited:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have like 80% success guessing plays in the gameday threads and we aren't studying film all week like the opponent. Our playcalling sucks
Even better - I'm having Jake Plummer flashbacks. There were times I'd watch the Trestman offense line up and I'd say to my self "They have no chance of converting here" and the defense just looked absolutely impenetrable. Of course Jake would be 10 for 25 for 180 yards and 2 picks and we'd lose to an awful team like the late 90s Giants.

I haven't felt that feeling again until this year. When the offense lines up, I get the sense that the other team's defense is just impenetrable, and I hate that feeling.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
One last comment... The Cardinals released through Gambo stating that Kyler Murray goes through his progressions to quickly without letting routes develop. My simple question to the Cardinals coaching staff would simply be. How long do you expect your QB to hold on to the ball to see if a route develops before moving on to the next read... Would be nice if they included an amount of time they expect their QB to wait on routes. As mentioned in the Cards pregame before the Chargers win... Herbert waits on average 2 to 2.5 seconds without waiting , to throw the ball SMH...

Last edited: