fitz says whether or not he thinks kurt deserves 15 mil

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Sorry Warner, Fitz is only restructuring his deal to keep Q on this team, not you!!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The humor of the non knowledgable fan. Cards have been to 1 NFC championship game and 1 Super Bowl ever!!! Warner has MVP numbers...and yet you ...not worth getting banned yet...but you guys rather see Lienart who hasn't won one MEANINGFUL game EVER!!! The biggest game he has ever won he had more talent in college than most pro teams do. Warner just has the Most yards in Super Bowl History and the top 3 games of al time. Wow...I am glad I dont live in Arizona.

OP
OP
Cody

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
The humor of the non knowledgable fan. Cards have been to 1 NFC championship game and 1 Super Bowl ever!!! Warner has MVP numbers...and yet you ...not worth getting banned yet...but you guys rather see Lienart who hasn't won one MEANINGFUL game EVER!!! The biggest game he has ever won he had more talent in college than most pro teams do. Warner just has the Most yards in Super Bowl History and the top 3 games of al time. Wow...I am glad I dont live in Arizona.

he had 2 probowl recievers! how about giving them some credit!! yes kurt had a good season, but his recievers (one being the best in the nfl) helped part of that. yes kurt is a good qb..but a lot of qb's could be good with those recievers

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
People are not advocating Leinart (yet), but simply are against giving an aging QB top dollar. Warner's productivity can only go down from here - there is no upside with him. 14-15M for a declining QB when the market clearly states otherwise? Ehh.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

he had 2 probowl recievers! how about giving them some credit!! yes kurt had a good season, but his recievers (one being the best in the nfl) helped part of that. yes kurt is a good qb..but a lot of qb's could be good with those recievers

OMG...Lienart threw to the same 2 recievers for 12 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His numbers dont compare to JON FRICKEIN KITNA...What the hell ...Are you guys that damn brain dead.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People are not advocating Leinart (yet), but simply are against giving an aging QB top dollar. Warner's productivity can only go down from here - there is no upside with him. 14-15M for a declining QB when the market clearly states otherwise? Ehh.

How the hell is he declining? Where is the proof...Because he played better in the post season than he did in the regular season....Where do you guys get he has lost his skills????????????

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
OMG...Lienart threw to the same 2 recievers for 12 games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His numbers dont compare to JON FRICKEIN KITNA...What the hell ...Are you guys that damn brain dead.

Dude, you've gone off the deep end. If someone hasn't agreed with you, then they must clearly be brain dead. Sheesh, and I get blasted for MY hyperbole and overly dramatic rhetoric!

OP
OP
Cody

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
How the hell is he declining? Where is the proof...Because he played better in the post season than he did in the regular season....Where do you guys get he has lost his skills????????????

you need to be

Last edited:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dude, you've gone off the deep end. If someone hasn't agreed with you, then they must clearly be brain dead. Sheesh, and I get blasted for MY hyperbole and overly dramatic rhetoric!

It is because you guys use the same answer for the question. I am bashing the Lienart ERA...We had this arguement in preseason and Warner won out(thank God) and we went to the SUPER BOWL..You know that..It happened 3 weeks ago or so...And yet every one is saying dont let the door hit you in the butt Kurt. Oh well...I enjoyed MY Super Bowl...If Lienart is our QB...I still have 35 or so years hopefully to see another one.

OP
OP
Cody

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
It is because you guys use the same answer for the question. I am bashing the Lienart ERA...We had this arguement in preseason and Warner won out(thank God) and we went to the SUPER BOWL..You know that..It happened 3 weeks ago or so...And yet every one is saying dont let the door hit you in the butt Kurt. Oh well...I enjoyed MY Super Bowl...If Lienart is our QB...I still have 35 or so years hopefully to see another one.

WARNER DOES NOT DESERVE 15 MIL GET IT THRU UR HEAD :bang:

and leinart is probably a better qb now than when he was a few years back

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
In your heart of hearts you feel that Warner can maintain the production the next two years? QBs his age range who get big contracts typically decline drastically the next season. Cunningham and Gannon are key examples.

OP
OP
Cody

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
hey jack do you think kurt should get the 15 million he wants???

You must be registered for see images

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Or you can follow your homeboy Kurt and his overcompensated contract wherever he goes. You are appearing more and more like a Warnerphile than a Cards fan right now.

We are hoping Kurt comes back, but not at the expense of the other 52 players on this team. He has been given more than a fair offer, with all things considered.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Not thinking 15M/yr is a worthy investment to an aging QB = wanting him out?

:confused:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WARNER DOES NOT DESERVE 15 MIL GET IT THRU UR HEAD :bang:

and leinart is probably a better qb now than when he was a few years back

WHEN DID I EVER SAY 15 million??? Huh...You spend all night playing youtube in your posts and yet your to to listen. I said 13 million which is 1.5 to 2 million more than the offer now. Who ever has said 15 million!?!?! Please show me ..in youtube if that what it takes to show me.

OP
OP
Cody

Cody

i love defense
Reaction score
WHEN DID I EVER SAY 15 million??? Huh...You spend all night playing youtube in your posts and yet your to to listen. I said 13 million which is 1.5 to 2 million more than the offer now. Who ever has said 15 million!?!?! Please show me ..in youtube if that what it takes to show me.

because warner is asking for 14-16 mil and 15 is in the middle. 14-16mil IS TOO MUCH

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Or you can follow your homeboy Kurt and his overcompensated contract wherever he goes. You are appearing more and more like a Warnerphile than a Cards fan right now.

We are hoping Kurt comes back, but not at the expense of the other 52 players on this team. He has been given more than a fair offer, with all things considered.

LOL Gesus..a Warnerphile because I am argueing in a Warner thread. Where has the front office PAID ANYBODY!!!! 52 other players. You have half the team complaining now..and when they do ask...they sign else where!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than Larry Fitz...name one other player where we paid premium??????????? Please!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser