For you old schoolers, the perfect center for D'Antoni!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
How about Dan "The Missle" Issel? Former ABA MVP. The guy could play defense in the low post. Then on offense he traded turns shooting and sinking the three point shot in the ABA like on a pace downright Q-like! He also drove the ball to the hole like a wrecking ball with one flat side! I got to see this guy shoot and he was a sharp shooter!

Just think if he was young enough to play on the Suns now, at some points in the game when Amare rests, there would be 5 three point shooters on the floor! :D

Reaction score
According to Amaré, there's going to be 5 3-point shooters starting next year. If only he would stay a center...

RichDawg

Reaction score
Can't forget about Rich Kelley and Rick Robey...

Bring back either of those two for some low post dominance.

Just kidding.

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
lancelet's cousin said:
According to Amaré, there's going to be 5 3-point shooters starting next year. If only he would stay a center...

amare's such a student of the game. he paid attention to the mavs of a couple years ago and knows how successful 5 three-pt shooters on the floor can be :rolleyes:

jibikao

Reaction score
I thought that's what D'Antoni said. He said Amare is actually pretty good at 3pt....

I guess D'Antoni REALLY wants to push this team OFFENSIVELY to the highest lvl ever.

If Amare can hit 3pt on a consistent lvl... oh my, what a mismatch for other centers. LOL

I am actually excited about it. It's quite challenging and different and that's why I like it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05