Gambo rumor

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
pokerface said:
His 24-48 hours timeframe has passed....Strike one against Gambone

Did you read the tribune article this morning?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
mark1 said:
For what it's worth

Gambo said last night on the "ASR" that the Suns are 24 to 48 hours away from a trade with an eastern conference team that would bring a back up PG and a back up PF/Center to Phoenix. He did not mention who or what we would be giving up, or what players we would be getting.

Cool, who did we get. I guess I missed it.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
He was talking yesterday about the original trade being Kurt Thomas, James Jones and a 2nd for John Salmons and Steven Hunter. That would have been a horrible trade, so I'm glad that Phoenix backed out at the last second.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
He was talking yesterday about the original trade being Kurt Thomas, James Jones and a 2nd for John Salmons and Steven Hunter. That would have been a horrible trade, so I'm glad that Phoenix backed out at the last second.

I have a lot of trouble believing that was ever discussed very seriously.

Joe Mama

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
I have a lot of trouble believing that was ever discussed very seriously.

Joe Mama

Me too, but I do trust Gambo when it comes to the Suns. He has very legit sources and is almost always right on the money, even though he is borderline ********. ;)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WastedFate said:

Wow, what a terrible, terrible trade for the Suns.

Substitute Hunter with Dalembert and make the salaries match somehow, and then you can at least think about it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05