Giving the Cardinals the best Chance to win the Super bowl within the next 3 years

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you got employee of the month 2 times in 6 years would you be considered a major player at work?

Its a hypothetical but the point stands. 2 good weeks in 6 years does not "show" potential.
I hate to be brutally blunt, but could the quoted mess above be any more ignorant?

First and foremost, Kolb only played 7 weeks in however many years he was in Philly. Using your anaology, that would mean that an employee would be employee of the month twice in his first 7 months of work. Considering that he came from a pool of roughly 500 employees and your company is the best at it's trade in the world, uh yeah, I'll take that employee any day of the week.

Kolb only played 7 weeks because he had a future HOFer, then a top 3 canidate for league MVP in front of him and was injured the rest of the time. I guess 2 weeks into last season, Aaron Rodgers didn't deserve to be a starter in the league because he had been hurt and on the bench behind Farve for 5 years right?

Did that go the way you expected it to?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
after 3 season on the bench learning the sistem the young star kevin kolb was put in the field to show his amazing talent..all the people wondering how many amazing number he could put with so many weapons in his team..mccoy maclin desean jackson avant and then flop..3 wins 5 losses and 0 ability to play through unjuries..oh yes sir he is a great talent
I'll begin to acknowledge your posts when you learn to read/write/punctuate.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Where are the numbers to back up Kolb being the better QB? On what do you base that? No where in his 6 year NFL career has he shown he is a potential NFL starter.
Shouldnt he at least play his 6th year before you decide it showed no potential?

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its a hypothetical but the point stands. 2 good weeks in 6 years does not "show" potential.
He's been in the league 5 yrs, not 6, 2007-11, and was player of the week twice in 7 starts prior to this year, including one start where he played less then a half before being injured. How did that not show potential?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's been in the league 5 yrs, not 6, 2007-11, and was player of the week twice in 7 starts prior to this year, including one where he played less then a half before being injured. How did that not show potential?

kolb was player of the week twice derek anderson was pro bowl in 2007 with 29 touchdown..we could wait also him ahahahahahaahh

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been in the league 5 yrs, not 6, 2007-11, and was player of the week twice in 7 starts prior to this year, including one start where he played less then a half before being injured. How did that not show potential?

kolb was player of the week twice derek anderson was pro bowl in 2007 with 29 touchdown..we could wait also him ahahahahahaahh

I wish kolb would be awesome too but im not gonna sit here and defend him and say he will be awesome after watching him defecate in my mouth for 7 games.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish kolb would be awesome too but im not gonna sit here and defend him and say he will be awesome after watching him defecate in my mouth for 7 games.
safe.gif

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to be brutally blunt, but could the quoted mess above be any more ignorant?

First and foremost, Kolb only played 7 weeks in however many years he was in Philly. Using your anaology, that would mean that an employee would be employee of the month twice in his first 7 months of work. Considering that he came from a pool of roughly 500 employees and your company is the best at it's trade in the world, uh yeah, I'll take that employee any day of the week.

Kolb only played 7 weeks because he had a future HOFer, then a top 3 canidate for league MVP in front of him and was injured the rest of the time. I guess 2 weeks into last season, Aaron Rodgers didn't deserve to be a starter in the league because he had been hurt and on the bench behind Farve for 5 years right?

Did that go the way you expected it to?
Kolb had a future hallf of famer in front of him? who the hell are you talking about? Mcnabb? lol....talk about ignorant :)

Either way, you guys can apoligize for the guy all you want. I hope for the best but would feel better about Josh Mccown running our offense after last season.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Yeah,...uh,...rinse that out yet?.......I watched Jackass 3 last night,...they cut your spot out dude....those jackasses!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah,...uh,...rinse that out yet?.......I watched Jackass 3 last night,...they cut your spot out dude....those jackasses!!

just a favored expression of mine. Kolb was as unwatchable as derek.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Where are the numbers to back up Kolb being the better QB? On what do you base that? No where in his 6 year NFL career has he shown he is a potential NFL starter.
Kolb's best QBR of 2011 is 130, his worst is 46.9. Average of 81.1. +1 TD:INT
Skelton's best is 106.5, his worst is 10.5. Average of 68.9. -3 TD:INT

what numbers do you base Skelton's superiority on?

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:biglaugh: Oh, how naive and overly-simplistic an answer this is.

True. My opinion is that Skelton has the chance to be better, but I don't know that Kolb has what it takes anyway. That's not why 52brandon's statement is so silly, however.
you're more than welcome to elaborate then instead of being even more vague and condescending in your response ;)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Kolb losing 34-10 to Minnesota?

;)

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kolb losing 34-10 to Minnesota?

;)
and ironically, his QBR was 46.9, his worst game of the season. 21 of 42 w/ 2 picks and 0 TDs.

Skelton in his 10.5 QBR 49ers highlight reel was 6 of 19 w/ 3 picks an 0 TDs

;)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
and ironically, his QBR was 46.9, his worst game of the season. 21 of 42 w/ 2 picks and 0 TDs.

Skelton in his 10.5 QBR 49ers highlight reel was 6 of 19 w/ 3 picks an 0 TDs

;)
A little tooo ironic, don't you think? It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife...

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A little tooo ironic, don't you think? It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife...
lol, clever. Never really cared for that weirdo though. I probably wouldn't have even caught that if it wasn't just on Tosh.0. But my point still stands

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I base it on the eye test.

QBR is the dumbest thing on the planet.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I base it on the eye test.

QBR is the dumbest thing on the planet.

QBR is, but I think he was using regular qb ratings there... Also, do you really wanna attempt to debate as to whether McNabb gets to the hall???? Go take a look at his body work and get back to me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05