Go after Maxx Crosby?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wouldn't the Cardinals be "sellers" instead of "buyers"????

Traditionally yes, but I'd argue this roster has holes that they should plug while they have the chance. And the trade deadline is one of them.

Also, all is not lost for us. We're only one game back on the division. As poor we have been the potential is there to turn it around.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards don’t have pending free agents outside of Budda that anyone would want.

Plenty of teams would take JC, you wouldn't get much for him, but they would. Nor do I think the team would move him.

If Williams comes back guys like Beechum have value, he's one of the best backup tackles in the league. Again, not worth much.

I'd trade Jalen, but not worth much.

There's certainly nobody that would get much.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Plenty of teams would take JC, you wouldn't get much for him, but they would. Nor do I think the team would move him.

If Williams comes back guys like Beechum have value, he's one of the best backup tackles in the league. Again, not worth much.

I'd trade Jalen, but not worth much.

There's certainly nobody that would get much.
so k9 was correct

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The main problem is Monti.
He’s not very proactive when it comes to acquiring talent.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The question is does he have the freedom to spend on a high priced player (Crosby) or is he handcuffed to getting bargain basement players (Williams)?
You’re right.
The Cards have plenty of cap space so Mikey may be nixing everything.

Somehow the cards only have 2 high priced guys are Murray and Baker but act like they’re at the cap limit.

Mikey is BIlly part 2.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
With all the posts talking about how much cap we have and don't spend and and that our roster is a bunch of journeymen I would think this would be an astounding YES to getting him ....we won't but I would think everyone would want it lol

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He wants to go to a winner and they are likely going to want 3 FRP or something close to that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maxx has made some statements recently that indicate he may be on the block.
he said basically, " I want to win. Where ever I end up I am all about winning right now"... or something to that affect.

I dont know about y'all... But with Darius coming back...dropping Darius and Maxx into our front seven makes this an entirely different defense...and makes several of our questionable games upcoming very winnable.

Maxx is 27...likely has about 6 productive years remaining.

would you want him?? why or why not??

what would you give?... Im on record that I would give 2 firsts for Parsons,...but I would not give 2 firsts for Crosby...but I would give a first...maybe as much as a first and a fifth.... but a second and a fourth I like better

Maxx is a bit of an cornholio... but we could use some of that on our defense right now

what do ya think?

I love Maxx and I've been saying his name for years but I can't imagine him finally getting out of Oakland and then coming to Arizona.

He wants to go to a good organization. THe rumor is Detroit is probably the front runner since they're really good and just lost Hutchinson

Argh Las Vegas not Oakland!

Last edited: