Golden state @ Dallas

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jesus christ - Biedrens HAS to make that freaking dunk AGAIN.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was a mistake by Baron - got to take that yourself. Come on! One big run and the Mavs are DONE.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Pietrus can run, dunk, defend, rebound, block and hit open 3s. He would be perfect... and maybe he could lit some fire under Diaw with some candid french words.

He can do pretty much everything Raja gives us but is bigger, stronger, more athletic and much younger.

Pietrus is definitely more athletic than Raja, yet by far not as experienced, smart or as good of 3-pt shooter. I was however fantasizing over an off-season trade, Marion for Jason Richardson and Pietrus (s&t for market price say 4 mil per). With the emergence of Ellis, Warriors under Nellie may welcome it. And we could then start
Amare/Diaw/Richardson/Pietrus/Nash with Bell/LB/Kurt/JR plus #4 pick coming off the bench.

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
wow...davis going to the paint and schooling everybody...that was strong

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GS just ain't going away. Howard keeping the Mavs ahead by himself right now.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man where the hell did matt barnes come from? He has been clutch all series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow - this GS team just looks like they have no fear. It's CRAZY. Every time I think the Mavs are about to run away again, they stick a HUGE three! I can only imagine how insane Game 4 was to watch.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
This Dallas team is really soft, worse than the Suns softness, I mean Howard is a great player, really he is. But the rest of these guys are soft. It would be a shame if this team won the title this year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Dallas team is really soft, worse than the Suns softness, I mean Howard is a great player, really he is. But the rest of these guys are soft. It would be a shame if this team won the title this year.

i have a feeling that if Dallas somehow survives this series, they'll go on to win the title. The momentum from such a comeback, combined with the winner between us and SA being exhausted will get them there.

that being said, they still have a looooooooooong way to go before they come all the way back in this series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's a HORRIBLE play by Jackson. starting to unravel here.

HooverDam

Reaction score
i have a feeling that if Dallas somehow survives this series, they'll go on to win the title. The momentum from such a comeback, combined with the winner between us and SA being exhausted will get them there.

that being said, they still have a looooooooooong way to go before they come all the way back in this series.

I'm worried if they win tonight they'll win the series. GS needs to close this thing out.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score

That Dallas team can beat us or the Spurs? No.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this game has been awesome to watch so far. Dirk is just such a freaking huge puss - he looks so ridiculously tentative. He's a better rebounding Tom Chambers, but with less hops. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Freddie

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think the Mavs will pull this out - Stackhouse is the only player willing to step up and take the big shot. Dirk doesn't even try to pushoff to get the ball.

You know they say that teams are easier to defend during the playoffs, I think the same applies to Dirk - front him, don't let him go left and don't let him face up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Dallas team can beat us or the Spurs? No.

we'll see. I think something like 6 of the 8 teams that have come back from 3-1 deficits have gone on to win the title that same year. Coming back from something like that just galvanizes a team - it did with us last year until we just couldn't deal with the mounting injuries.

no one plays Dallas as tough as GS - NO ONE. To argue otherwise isn't based in reality.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05