Golden state @ Dallas

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I still think Dallas can win the series. They will win Game 5 and then game 6 GS will get super cautious and anything can happen.

Dallas controlled most of game 4, only a superhuman effort from Baron and some big breaks got them over the line. Its a game Dallas should have won.

As much as i want them to be beaten... badly! My gut feeling tells me somehow they will come back like we did last year.

Fingers crossed they don't!

God I hope not, I am a life long Warrior fan and I can tell you it is just like being a Cardinals fan...

It feels too good to be true and all the doom and gloom I have experienced over the years it telling my brain to expect a collapse... God I pray not.

I dont want to have that MNF vs. Chicago game feeling again!

I also remember my baseball Cardinals getting stomped by ATL in 96 when they were up 3-1...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
avery looked like he was really, really drunk and couldn't control his head.
They almost all looked at that. I think my head would have kabloowied if I had to sit and watch them make that video.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At least the Brady Bunch ran 5 seasons before "Jumping the Shark."

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I exect a lot of calls for Dallas tonight. I expect Dallas to roll the Warriors in game 5. 15+ win I think.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I can't believe how gay that video was. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dirk was in charge of it. he actually had it properly edited until someone told him the video would be considered for an oscar and then he panicked and messed the whole thing up.

There are not many posts that make me laugh out loud, but that was one.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score
lmao, im sorry the mavs deserve to lose after making that video.

Makes me appreciate being able to watch Pat Burke hairloss videos twice as much!

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got to the line 11 times, a vast improvement over Game 1... he's slowly becoming the real Dirk, i'm not concerned about it at all because he'll be good to go when we get to the WCF (yes I said WHEN). 7-15 (I believe) shooting isn't terrible by any means.

The Mavericks have figured out how to beat the Warriors:

a) Attack the basket and you are pretty much guaranteed someone will swipe at you or try and take a charge (which they aren't really good at getting in position quick enough). You guys are familiar with all the talk of how the Suns don't play defense? Well the same goes for the Warriors only they are like ten times worse, I think the Suns defense myth is exactly what the real Warriors defense is...

or

b) Talk some trash and get their tempers going, they have too many hot heads on that team not to take advanatge of, this is a real suggestion... any advantage should be taken. Dirk should do his sasquatch swagger thing and stick out his tongue when he makes shots, Terry should puff his jersey out, Josh should bob his head back and forth etc, it will be too much for Davis and Jackson to handle.

They don't even need to play well in any other aspect if they do those two things right. It has been a fun series to watch, i'm just grateful for game 2 adjustments... I don't think Nellie can counter (but their fans will be going crazy since they haven't had a playoff series in about 14 years).

just got back from Coachella and saw this response. I actually laughed out loud at it. yeah, the Mavs figured them out REAL GOOD!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05