Golden state @ Dallas

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
LOL Did Anyone See The One Exasperated Dallas Fan In The Crowd! LOL Hilarious!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
they just showed two mavs fans together who just look absolutely dejected

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Ooooh... this is painful to watch.

The equivalent of a rear-naked choke.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
man this warriors team is amazing. they have the defensive ability with some great guards and they seem to come through with a shot right when dallas hits a shot that may bring it close.

OP
OP
S

sunsfn

Reaction score
Think Cuban may fire Avery and hire Nelson...........:lol:

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The only thing that would make this better would be to see Dirk pull a Morrison or McRoberts and start crying!!!

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
he just a less athletic, slightly better rebounding version of Tom Chambers.

Better shooter too. I gotta admit I'd feel bad for Dirk as well but in game 5 when I started questioning if I really wanted to see GSW win Dallas went on a run and managed to win the game. After the game I remembered why I wanted Dallas to lose in the 1st place.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best defensive team in the league :smirk:

seriously, what the hell can be done with the Mavs after this? Following up the worst collapse in NBA Finals history with the BIGGEST Choke job in NBA History? What does that do to a team? This team is so a mediocre version of the KJ/Chambers teams back in the late 80's early 90's. Great teams, fun to watch, but tissue paper soft. They need a "Barkley" like we did, but who the hell is that? And what will they have to give up to get that?

this is great.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Avery is completely out coached by Nelson... he went with small ball and is being paid by layups and rebounds.

TJ

Reaction score
Stephen Jackson is just bustin a cap in the MAvs a$$

TJ

Reaction score
watching Davis run around is like watching Greg Ostertag

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
seriously, what the hell can be done with the Mavs after this? Following up the worst collapse in NBA Finals history with the BIGGEST Choke job in NBA History? What does that do to a team? This team is so a mediocre version of the KJ/Chambers teams back in the late 80's early 90's. Great teams, fun to watch, but tissue paper soft. They need a "Barkley" like we did, but who the hell is that? And what will they have to give up to get that?

this is great.
They need a Carlos Boozer type that can give them offense and defense at the C position or at least a low post offensive presence like Zach Randolph.

TJ

Reaction score
Not good...Barnes with the flagrant

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need a Carlos Boozer type that can give them offense and defense at the C position or at least a low post offensive presence like Zach Randolph.

even that wouldn't do it - they need a bonafide BADASS.

flagrant - COME ON - get your **** together GS. There's still A LOT time left.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As long as GS keeps going inside instead of chucking 3's then they'll maintain their lead. Dallas looks slow and defeated. Huge 3 by Jason Richardson...

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
im short of words and breath. a clutch 3 and a big time play on defense. the warriors are rebounding so well, great job