Golden state @ Dallas

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
the best part is all the lecures we got from greenshillborogh guy about style winning in the playoffs.

OWNED

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
some mvp we got here. i cant imagine what stern will say if/when he presents the trophy to dirk at a press conference. furthermore i cant imagine what dirk will say once its given to him

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need to start the off season by firing the owner.

Then the coach.

I actually feel sorry for Dirk. I can't stand Avery or Cuban.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
and to see this 67 win team, not just go down in the first round, but to GET THE EVER-LIVING CRAP KICKED OUT OF THEM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, the FINALS BEGIN ON SUNDAY!
TWICE!!! TWICE their crap has been kicked!!! This is so much fun. I actually was more anxious for this game then yesterday's Suns - Lakers game...

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
If Davis is healthy enough to duplicate this series, Golden State will crush Houston Suns style.
Utah is probably going to kill Golden State however with their methodical offense.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
and to see this 67 win team, not just go down in the first round, but to GET THE EVER-LIVING CRAP KICKED OUT OF THEM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, the FINALS BEGIN ON SUNDAY!

Ok cheese, I gotta get on you for a sec. Last year, after the mavs blew the finals I said that pain they suffered was worse than any pain the suns ever faced, and you disagreed.

Imagine this, we beat s.a. this year in an unbelievable 7 game series, get a team like gs (like suns vs. mavs last year, a good team but a team we should handle)in the wc, then get say chicago in the finals, i exclude detroit because they are gonna be a lot tougher than people give them credit.

Miami was really not a championship team last year, like chicago would be considered this year. So we dominate chicago in the first 2 games, then are about to win game 3, and all of sudden we lose the game AND THE WHOLE DAMN SERIES.

Now, tell me that pain would not be worse than paxson, '94, '95, hell all of them combined. Imagine if we lost a title like that this year, all of us would be ordering razor blades to slit our wrists.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Ok cheese, I gotta get on you for a sec. Last year, after the mavs blew the finals I said that pain they suffered was worse than any pain the suns ever faced, and you disagreed.

Imagine this, we beat s.a. this year in an unbelievable 7 game series, get a team like gs (like suns vs. mavs last year, a good team but a team we should handle)in the wc, then get say chicago in the finals, i exclude detroit because they are gonna be a lot tougher than people give them credit.

Miami was really not a championship team last year, like chicago would be considered this year. So we dominate chicago in the first 2 games, then are about to win game 3, and all of sudden we lose the game AND THE WHOLE DAMN SERIES.

Now, tell me that pain would not be worse than paxson, '94, '95, hell all of them combined. Imagine if we lost a title like that this year, all of us would be ordering razor blades to slit our wrists.

Why would you even think of this?:trout:

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
How many times did we tell ******* mavs fans that regular season wins don't count this season?

THE TASTE IS SO GOOD!!!

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is so fun to watch. So much arrogance and over-confidence and they get their asses handed to them in the 1st rd by an 8th seed.......I'm gonna laugh about this for weeks.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hmmm, I'm still not sure I can agree with that, but I'll give it much more credence upon further thought now a year later.

I've still never had anything hurt sports-wise like Paxson for 3. I've also never loved a team like I did that Suns team, but I guess, the same can probably be said for Mavs fans.

but honestly - who cares! This is the greatest thing I've seen, outside of the Suns, since Deke was on the floor holding that ball up in Key Arena as he lead the Nugs back from a 0-2 deficit to beat the 63 win Sonics.

THE FINALS START SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

asudevil83

Reaction score
How many times did we tell ******* mavs fans that regular season wins don't count this season?

THE TASTE IS SO GOOD!!!

this is going to be an AWESOME next couple of days for Mavs haters.

and its over......111-86

cly2tw

Reaction score
If Davis is healthy enough to duplicate this series, Golden State will crush Houston Suns style.
Utah is probably going to kill Golden State however with their methodical offense.

Warriors are rather chaotic compared to Suns efficient offense. I doubt speed alone would kill the Rockets. So they'd have a great chance to beat them but definitely not in a dominant fasion a la the Suns.:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and let me thank Mitch Kupchak once again for being a complete and utter ****** and deciding AGAINST trading for Baron Davis when the deal was on the table.

i love the Kupcake. He's singlehandedly ruining Kobe's career.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great quote from Davis, "People are quick to bring up bad things about Stephen Jackson, but people forget, he is a good basketball player".

What a game. I was hoping it wouldnt be a letdown and it was amazing.

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
and let me thank Mitch Kupchak once again for being a complete and utter ****** and deciding AGAINST trading for Baron Davis when the deal was on the table.

Agreed. Kobe and a healthy Baron would be a nightmare.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
THE FINALS START SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do it baby (but don't forget detroit, i still have that ass whipping in mind they gave us, so lets root for anyone else out east).

If we cany beat the spurs this year when healthy, at least we can honestly say we didn't deserve the title.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe deserves part of that blame. He should have begged the big man to stay. I don't know how they turn it around... feels so good!

yeah, I should have said "at this point". Kobe definitely dug his own ditch, but Kupchak keeps throwing dirt on it and I love it!

Steel Sun

I hate John Paxson
Reaction score

can you say bonehead
and to top that off trading Caron Butler for Kwame Brown
who in they're right mind would try FOR Kwame Brown

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05