Golden state @ Dallas

Steel Sun

I hate John Paxson
Reaction score
The only thing that would make this better would be to see Dirk pull a Morrison or McRoberts and start crying!!!

can't wait till they have to call a press conference to present the MVP trophy
instead of in front of 20,000 screaming fans!

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think if Dallas had a offensive low post presence then they'd be a much better team. They'd have a better chance of imposing their will on teams by using an inside-outside game to open up jumpers for Dirk/Terry/Stackhouse. Right now they work so damn hard to take bad jumpshots out on the perimeter. They play so much one on one basketball so they struggle when they have quick players defending them. They also have very poor offensive coaching, kind of reminds me when we had Scott "The Penis" Skiles coaching our team.

Last edited:

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never before had I cheered so much for an NBA team other than Suns. This is so much fun to watch. The only thing that can ever come close to one's love for their team... is their hate for another :)

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man what the hell happened in the third. The mavs entered only down 2, with a hobbled davis and barnes, and they actually looked like they didn't want to play.

In all my years watching professional sports, it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, to see a 67 win team just not seem to care when the game was right there on a sliver platter to take.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Everybody's a GS fan in Cali now.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Jack waving his pom-poms for GS.

Too bad they get swept next round.

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel sorry for Dirk. He will never live this down unless he can win a championship.

Actually, I agree. He is soft and not a #1 'demand the ball' superstar. But he is a heck of a talent, and a really nice guy off the court. There are enough rich jerks in sports. His problem is he is too nice. Is a great second star. Too bad he doesn't have Nashy to team up with anymore.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
Never before had I cheered so much for an NBA team other than Suns. This is so much fun to watch. The only thing that can ever come close to one's love for their team... is their hate for another :)

I could have never said it better.

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
Oh, and - go Warriors. Damn this is great. Wish USAC rocked like Oakland Arena - brings back fond memories of the ole Madhouse. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and to see this 67 win team, not just go down in the first round, but to GET THE EVER-LIVING CRAP KICKED OUT OF THEM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, the FINALS BEGIN ON SUNDAY!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nellie's greatest moment - AT THE HAND'S OF CUBAN.

Priceless. Just Priceless.

Steel Sun

I hate John Paxson
Reaction score
did they say 2 for 13 and 8pts for the MVP in an elimination game
are u kidding me???!!!!

cly2tw

Reaction score
Oh, my Gosh! It's humiliating! :)
Go Warriors until you guys lose to the Suns in the WCF!